PROLOGUE

The last thing he remembered was lying beneath the corpses of his own allies, barely conscious. Then, he noticed the hero Choi Han dangling from the grip of White Star, with black smoke rising from their hand. White Star's words only fueled his anger as they uttered, 'Your time is oddly twisted for you.' with these he concluded it was his mother's ancient power, that thought clouded his mind. Then, at that moment, he accidentally made eye contact with the white star, which resulted in his demise...

Well, that's what he thought... but strangely, he felt very much alive, and his pains were fading, which felt eerily comfortable.

Then, he heard a booming voice with full authority calling his name, sending goosebumps down his spine.

"Cale Henituse"

As he looked around, he saw black smoke floating densely in the pitch-black room, surrounding him and the source of the eerie voice....

Then the presence introduced itself "I am g0D, my child"

(he had an urge to ask "When did I become your child)

"I am here to make a deal with you"

It got him confused

'How did his useless self attract a freaking god to make a deal with him? All he desired was eternal peace to embrace him or, at the very least, a reunion with his deceased family, he pondered.

Curiosity piqued, he asked,

"What deal is that this esteemed being wants to make with useless trash? "

The response he got was not something he asked for yet this bas- G0D continued, "If I were to offer you a chance to return to the past and change the outcome, would you accept it?"

For someone who held his family above everything, it felt like cold water poured over him. 'I would get to save them, but... How far back in the past? Will I be able to meet my beloved mother?

But as if his flow of thoughts was being read it replied "You send back just before you meet with Choi Han.."

"That's the very end I can send you back.."

Doubts and past experiences made him question,

"What would 'you' gain from this, and why me out of all the heroes like Choi Han, Alberu Crossman, etc, who hold significant roles unlike me?"

"Well, the deal doesn't end here... You will get to meet your "soulmate soon," the G0D continued.

Huh?! Wait, he's gonna meet someone he never met in his past. He became flooded with questions, and the questions he asked never got an answer. But the G0D continued to speak...

"Once you return, go to your mother's grave."

Huh!

"It seems like times up"

"At least answer one of my question you bas-"

With that, he lost consciousness completely, as if entering a dreamless land...