BONDING NIGHT 💤🌃

Start from the beginning

Lily was going to say something but she got shut by her manager...

Sana- lily.. I wanna talk to u about something... *serious voice*

Lily slightly nods and then looks at bts.. Rm nods with a light smile and lily got up from her seat.. She and sana leave the room...

The Maknae line got impatient and started asking their hyung's questions...

V- hyung what do u mean by that she can't leave us for now!?..

Jm- yes and wae u want lily to stay night at our dorm!?.. *confused*

Jhope- *raised his eyebrow at jimin's question* wae u don't her too!??.

Jm- *defend* no no.. I wants to.. I always want too.. It's just.. Umm.. *slightly blush*

Jk- hyung it's just our jiminshi is shy~~.. *teasing*

Jm- *gasp* yaah u brat... Stop teasing me.. *pout*

Jin- ok both of u stop now

Jin- ok both of u stop now... And tae answer to ur question is that.. *looks at rm*

Rm- As now we are all 8 bonded together.. So it's difficult for us to stay away from each other even for an hour...

Jhope- and as our bond is still fresh it will hurt all of us if she has to go to her house for tonight...

Jk- but we never experience anything like that... *confused*

Suga- because we live with each other.. And do u forget that wherever we bond with each other.. We all cuddle together.!?.

V- but we can't cuddle with lily... U know she is new and a girl... Won't she feel uncomfortable!??..

Jm- but she is our soulmate...

Jin- she is our soulmate jimin but we have to make her comfortable with us first... And secondly we maybe can't cuddle with her but we can plan a movie night in the living room and stay near her!?..

Everyone slowly agrees with his suggestion but they still have to know about lily's answer... Their thoughts cut by the door opening sound.. Lily came inside and looked at bts and said...

Lily- I'm ok... Let's go ur dorm.. *smile*

TIME SKIP..

AFTER REACHING THEIR DORM....