One

Eleanor's POV
"Uhh! Oh yeah! Right there," I moaned, "don't stop!"

Ivana plunged her cock deeper in my tight pussy. My back was pressed on my bed, the black sheets gripped in my hands.

"Cum," she demanded.

"Baby! Fuck!" I screamed, "aAHHhh!"

My legs shook furiously as my cum spurted out. I wasn't a squirter until I met Ivana and her massive cock. Fuck.

"I'm cumming," she grunted, "baby, let go."

"No."

I tightened my shaking legs around her waist even more and pushed her further inside of me.

"Wait- oOoh, mm," she moaned.

I hummed happily as I felt her warm cum fill my insides. She collapsed on top of me, her dick pressing into my cervix, earning a grunt.

We must've fallen asleep because when I woke up next, it was light out and I now had one of Ivana's shirts over me. I turned to my right and sure enough she was sleeping. How could one girl be so charming?

Instead of dwelling on it, I got up and made my way to my bathroom. My thighs and vagina ached in pain. Fortunately, it's a Saturday

I turned on the shower and stripped as the water warmed up. Soon the room was steamy and the water was hot enough to burn. Exactly how I liked it.

I jumped in and started washing myself. By the time I started to condition my hair, I felt arms around my waist and lips on my shoulder.

"Good morning," I smiled and turned in her arms.

"Mm," she hummed.

Her hands were about to dip lower but I quickly caught them.

"No," I said, "I'm sore."

She laughed but respected my wishes with a gentle kiss on my forehead. I helped wash her hair and then we both finished up and hopped out.

"Can I wear your sweater?" I asked.

"What am I supposed to wear?" She chuckled.

"Maybe you can just stay shirtless?" I grinned.

She rolled her eyes playfully. Sure enough, she pulled on her sports bra and a pair of sweats while I pulled on some leggings and her sweater. I rolled up the sleeves to fit a little better.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked.

"Can we just order in? I want one of those bagels," I smiled, "plus, my vagina hurts and I just want to sit down."

She laughed and helped me to the sofa. We sat down and I almost climbed completely into her lap while she pulled a blanket over us. While she chose something to watch on the television, I quickly ordered our food.

Soon, we were both settled. A tv show of some sort was playing on the tv and few rays of sunshine peaked through my dark curtains. It created a nice ambience.

"Eleanor," Ivana whispered.

"Hm?"

"I really like you," she said.

I smiled.

"I really like you too."

We've been doing this for almost three months now. We weren't sure what to call it because, technically, we weren't dating. I mean, we can't go in public together in case we get seen.

So, she meets me in my office sometimes and she mostly comes to my apartment to spend the night or something.

My apartment is pretty big. It has enough rooms for a study and two guest rooms. I decorated it to be a little more traditional and dark. It was cozy.

I sighed in contentment and laid my head on Ivana's shoulder. She promptly tightened her arms around me and kissed my cheek.