𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭

Start from the beginning

After about three minute of Josh being on conscious, he finally had let out a cough and gasping fresh deep breath of air. "O-oh my, oh my god, thank you lord." Yn sighed, putting her head on his abdomen. "Oh honey, i thought I lost you." She whispered, but she didn't get a responder nor kiss back. After she had realized that, she noticed Josh looking around at everyone surrounding him. The coach, EMTs, you, and fellow teammates were all in relief, however, nobody around him expected this...

All of the sudden, Josh's bottom lip began to stick out and a loud wail came out of him. Everyone had paused, not knowing what to do, they just thought it was just from him breathing again. "Awh honey, its okay, I'm here, its alright." Yn said softly, kissing his forehead, but that just made his sobs even louder.

" Yn said softly, kissing his forehead, but that just made his sobs even louder

"Baby, it's alright." Yn said, seeing that his crying expression got even worse. "Lets, uhm, bring him on the tourney. He should be at least monitored overnight at the ER." One of the EMTs suggested. "Yeah, you're right," the coach responded. "Boys, a little help." He added as some of Josh's close teammates helped him on the gurney. It was a huge hassle somehow lifting the 230lb man on the stretcher, but he was like throwing a huge fit/tantrum while crying horrendously.

As the EMTs got it stretched up and ready for the ambulance, the whole stadium applauded as Josh's exited his way off the field. Yn was fortunately standing right by his side, staying this same speed as the gurney while trying to calm him down. "Shh its okay, its okay, you're going to be alright hon, its alright." Yn said, she was heartbroken for her boyfriend so badly, she's never seen him cry this hard nor ever in their whole relationship.

Once they hoisted Josh into the ambulance, Yn had sat close by to him holding his hand and still trying to calm him down, his cries just kept coming and coming. "Baby, are you hurting? Does it hurt?" She asked pressing on his side, feeling his neck, just examining his whole body but nothing made him cry louder out of pain, his tears must've been out of shock.

 "Baby, are you hurting? Does it hurt?" She asked pressing on his side, feeling his neck, just examining his whole body but nothing made him cry louder out of pain, his tears must've been out of shock

After a few minutes of getting settled in the ambulance, one of the EMTs made the worst decision of trying to get an IV fluid in Josh's arm. "Hold still love, he's just gonna poke you quickly to get the medication in." Yn said softly, but as he tried, Josh's sobs broke even louder. "O-owww! O-owwww-wwie! M-mom-mommy-yyy!" He cried, Yn was shocked as an understatement, coach and other guys were too. "U-Uhm, this isn't what it sounds like." Yn nervously said but trying to comfort her baby as best as she could.