《Chapter 8: High School?》

Start from the beginning

"I show off nothing, it is you who chose to be so pathetic." You remarked, crouching down to her level on the dirt. "I'm almost surprised you haven't even exercised your body. You wanted to be those action heroes and all that, yet you do nothing to train yourself. Have you gave up before you even started?"

Her hand clenched at your words and she glared at the ground. "No... I just.. didn't think-"

"Didn't think what? That your parents had an agreement with a yokai and then it gave you your own powers?"

"Well... that too..."

You sighed, crossing your arms as your ears twitched in annoyance. "You need to start getting used to nonstop training. Your weak body is not going to handle yokai magic any further if you keep this up."

Your eyes hardened. "Even the most powerful sorcerer will fall after a few spells."

"Magic is simple to me but harder for you. I mean, just a few days ago, you blacked out just after my possession. I only stayed for 2 hours that day and you took 3 days to wake up."

This made her head perk up as she stared at your sandals as her breath slowly calmed down. This is why I passed out?

You clicked your tongue but smirked when you remembered her motivation. "Don't you want to get revenge for your father?"

Something seemed to snap inside of her head. Just the mention of her father made her remember why she even started all of this. Making a deal with a powerful yokai...

She took a deep breath and got up on her own with a new determination in her eyes. She looked back at you. "Please, train me."

You stared back at her, smirking, before standing up as well. "You could probably guess that your goal is to reach the top of this mountain."

You turned behind you, looking up at the tip that was quite far. Though you doubt you'd take that long to reach. But for little Kimi...

"We'll stop here for now, our first check point. The more you train, the higher you have to claim up. Understand?"

She huffs and she nodded as she stepped up to you. "Yes, ma'am!"

"Don't call me that" You muttered while scanning the area for noteworthy places for the girl to train. "Oh..."

"Stamina, endurance, agility, and sharp reflexes are a fox's greatest physical points. So..."

You walked a little further into the forest, making the girl perk up and stepped up to follow you. Before she could go any further though, a stone flings at high speed at her.

She wasn't quick enough and it hit her chest. She cried out in pain and held her chest. "AHK-! RIGHT IN THE-... boobs...!"

"No time to waste, little ant. Our physical training begins. Your second training is durability and reflex!"

"Wha- WAIT WAIT WAAIIT-!!!"

You didn't listen to her pleading however as a sadistic grin curls on her lips. You kept flinging stones and pebbles you could find on the ground at her.

She panicked as the adrenaline kicked in again and she managed to evade some of the rocks, though mostly getting hit.

"Come on, evade faster! Your opponents will kill you if you keep getting hit!" You snickered, easily picking up a medium sized boulder and aimed.

"I DIDN'T PICTURE TRAINING WOULD BE LIKE THIS!!"

"Really? It's how I was trained!"

"WHA-" Before she could finish the sentence, the boulder flew right at her. Fortunately, she managed to dodge it in time before getting smack. "OH MY KAMI"