Chapter Six - Trust is a Capital Offense (Class Trial, Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Aiko Hekima: Oh, you thought it was over? You poor little thing, you must be stupid.

Mizuki Kokatsu: .....What?

Aiko Hekima: What you were never told is that as the mastermind, it is my job to convince you not to leave for the outside world and instead stay here, where you're safe and sound.

Takayuki Uesaka: Safe and sound!? You're crazy!!

Aiko Hekima: But we can just skip right over that if you accept my deal!

Takayuki Uesaka: Why would we ever accept a deal from a bitch like you!?

Aiko Hekima: Oh, trust me, it's a good one.

Isoshi Tatsuno: T-Takayuki is right.... you're deranged.

Aiko Hekima: Are you suuuuuure you don't wanna see what I have in store?

Takayuki Uesaka: YES!!

Aiko Hekima: But we've been waiting! Waiting so very long like peasants like you to appear! If you swear your fealty to us, we will reward you with half of the entire world! We've even drawn up the deed already! We will grant you honor, status, and some of our home cooking! Have you made your choice? Will you serve under us?

As she said that, she put her hands on her hips and raised her chin to look down on us. And.... is that a British accent?

Katsumi Midori: ......

Aiko Hekima: Oh, did you think I was being serious? Sorry, I was just messing with you. It's been so long since I've had an audience, even I'm not sure what role I'm supposed to play.

Katsumi Midori: Someone stop me. I'm gonna kill her.

Aiko Hekima: Aaaaaand that's enough of that. Sorry, guys! I'm not as good at the switching thing as Junko Enoshima was.

Mizuki Kokatsu: Junko Enoshima..... who is she?

Aiko Hekima: Oh, you wanna know about the one who started it all? Heh! As her daughter, I know all about her!

Katsumi Midori: Daughter!?

Aiko Hekima: Metaphorically, of course. My real mother....

Aiko Hekima: Well, let's just say if she loved despair half as much as Junko did, things could've turned out differently.

Takayuki Uesaka: You.... you killed her, didn't you?

Aiko Hekima: Damn, too obvious, huh? Kyehehehe!

Isoshi Tatsuno: You..... murdered your own mother?

Aiko Hekima: Oh, not just her. The entire Hekima family was mysteriously murdered six years ago! That Misaki I mentioned earlier..... nothing but a distant memory! All my siblings, dead by their baby sister's hand! The confusion.... the betrayal.... the pain in their eyes as the life left their body..... it was so delicious!

Katsumi Midori: You disgust me.

Aiko Hekima: You're one to talk, huh? Miss I-Tried-To-Kill-My-Brother?

I could almost hear Kat's composure snap at that comment.

Katsumi Midori: YOU DID THAT TO ME!! YOU!!

Aiko Hekima: I had to, y'know! Nobody else would've bit the bullet.

Katsumi Midori: I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! THE PERSON I LOVED MOST IN THIS WORLD IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!

* CHK-CHK *

Aiko Hekima: Go ahead and try. I'm not gonna stop you. Those guns might, though.

Katsumi Midori: I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!