Jack Frost and Pitch Black

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jack's eyes widen as his staff lowers slightly, Pitch's words affecting him.

"All those years in the shadows I thought no one else knows what this feels like," Pitch shakes his head with a sigh. "But now I see I was wrong."

Jack lowers his weapon, his body slightly relaxing as Pitch continues.

"We don't have to be alone, Jack. I believe in you," Jack's brows furrow in anger as Pitch walks around him. "And I know children will, too."

"In me?" Jack repeats, glancing at Pitch before shaking his head. "But... what about (Y/N)?"

"Her too!" Pitch replies with a nod, grinning as he shows off the dark ice they created. "Look at what we can do! And with (Y/N)... What goes together better than cold and dark and hate?"

Jack looks over the ice with wide eyes before he looks at his reflection.

"We can make them believe! We'll give them a world where everything, everything is--"

"Pitch Black?" Jack interrupts, glaring at Pitch.

"... And Jack Frost and (Y/N) (L/N), too." Pitch adds after a moment. "They'll believe in the three of us."

"No, they'll fear us," Jack shakes his head, glaring at Pitch. "And that's not what I want or what (Y/N) would want."

He turns around as Pitch watches with wide eyes, his offer rejected.

"Now for the last time," Jack growls as he begins walking away. "Leave me alone."

Pitch breathes out softly before his expression becomes enraged, "very well. You want to be left alone? Done. But first..."

"Jack!"

Jack freezes at (Y/N)'s voice, spinning around with a gasp when he sees Pitch's arm wrapped around her throat as she thrashes against him. Pitch raises his other hand, presenting a struggling Baby Tooth squeaking in pain.

"(Y/N)! Baby Tooth!" Jack reaches for them, pausing as Pitch tightens his hold around (Y/N)'s neck and Baby Tooth.

He aims his staff with a deadly glare, ready to strike at Pitch.

"Let them go or I swear--"

"The staff, Jack!" Pitch bellows, making Jack's eyes slightly widen as his expression remains harsh. "You have a bad habit of interfering. Now hand it over... And I'll let them go."

"N--No Jack!" (Y/N) manages out, coughing as she struggles against Pitch's tight hold.

"I'll even allow one free now, and the other free after it's done," Pitch muses, tossing Baby Tooth at Jack.

Jack gasps and catches her in his hand, sighing softly as she squeaks in pain and looks up at him with tears. He looks back at Pitch and (Y/N), his teeth gritting in anger and concern when he sees her wings becoming darker and her skin becoming paler.

His hands tremble on his staff as he tightly grips it before sighing in defeat, flipping it around and offering it to Pitch.

Pitch smirks triumphantly as he snatches it, (Y/N) shaking her head and gasping in pain as another shock goes through her.

"All right," Jack growls out, holding his hand out. "Now give her back to me."

Pitch looks at (Y/N) for a moment before shrugging. "No."

Jack's eyes widen before he glares at Pitch, (Y/N)'s heart dropping at his word.

"You said you wanted to be alone. So be alone!" Pitch shouts with a malicious smirk.