Seeing everyone drop to the floor not even moments after your eyes darted towards the Hanged Man's stand user, "He's running away!" Raising a hand and pointing towards where the man had run off to you watched the two dart after.

You didn't mind being left behind, they'd come back for sure- but you just wished there wasn't something currently sticking out of your leg.

It wasn't even long till the two returned, aura's of victory surrounded them.

"So he's gone now?" Wanting to make sure you raised a brow watching Polnareff nod his head in confirmation, his expression was more relaxed now and his entire being seemed like it was relieved of a heavy weight.

"He is," Kneeling down beside where you sat he sucked in a breath, "I'm sorry you both got injured." Apologizing for the damage done he fished out a white cloth from his bags moving to tie it around your thigh before a neon green appendage beat him to it.

"You should use that to cover the wound, and it's alright. There's no need to apologize." Musing that out Kakyoin reached out patting the man's shoulder, part of his stand showing to help make the removal of the knife easier. "This will hurt a lot by the way. I'm sorry." Without much warning he reached out, yanking the knife out by it's handle.

A wale in pain left your lips right away before Polnareff began wrapping the wound in the once white cloth, red quickly began staining it.

"Jesus fucking christ!" Holding yourself back from cursing more you waited till the ivory haired man was finished before making an attempt to stand, the pair right away putting a stop to your attempt.

"You shouldn't be walking on it right now. Not until we get it properly fixed up." Right away insisting that Kakyoin stared down at you, worry laced his lilac hues. "Here." Wordlessly the redhead moved to pick you up off the ground, carefully as to not put pressure on where the knife was.

Trailing his eyes across you and Kakyoin, Polnareff released a huff. "I could've carried her just fine." Crossing his arm and pouting like a child Polnareff trailed beside Kakyoin, the three of you now heading back.

Rolling his eyes at what was said, Kakyoin hummed out a response, "You could've, but you're also injured. I am the least injured here." Glancing down towards you he smiled faintly seeing you nod in agreement.

"I'm not picky, I mean I would've chosen to walk but you both would have stopped me." Briskly stating that you went to add on before a different voice cut through the air, it's southern drawl all too familiar.

"Hold it! I finally found ya!" Without so much of a glance, you could tell Hol Horse had summoned his stand, "What's the holdup? If yer gonna leg it, run like yer lives depend on it! Right, boss J.Geil?" Firing some shots into a few nearby windows the glass rained down onto the ground, though nothing happened. Watching Polnareff stomp on one of the panes of glass, Hol Horse broke out into a visible sweat, "Ya here what I'm sayin', boss J. Geil?!"

"I don't think he's listening anymore.He's a bit held up right now...Seeing as he's burning in hell!" Turning around to face the blond Polnareff raised his hands pointing, Silver Chariot appeared beside him as well ready to attack.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Don't gimme that bull! Yer bluffin ain't gonna work on me!" The blond waved a finger in the air disbelieving what was being said. "There's no way y'all beat 'im! Even I ain't got a chance in hell of beatin' the invincible Hanged Man! Polnareff, that just ain't funny."

"Keep talking out of your ass and you'll end up where he is." Leaning out to look past Kakyoin's shoulder, you called out, your eyes lingered over the cowboy, a challenging glint flickered from within your gaze waiting for something, anything.

"You're bluffing." "Well that son of a bitch's body is about two of three hundred meters that way. Wanna go see it?" Inputting that right after the enemy had spoken Polnareff went to add on before Hol Horse swiveled in place darting off. "Hey! Are you running away?!"

"Fucking Whimp!" Unable to hold yourself back from yelling that out, Kakyoin couldn't help but let out a short chuckle, turning to run after Polnareff who right away raced after Hol Horse, the blond unluckily enough being knocked out from an alleyway onto the ground.

Halting in place your eyes landed on the tall forms of Joseph and Jotaro, both men looming over where Hol Horse laid. "Mr. Joestar! Jotaro!"

"We already know about Avdol." Beginning with that Joseph unfolded his arms letting them fall to his sides. "Though it was a simple funeral, his body's been buried. " In an instant everyone's attention focused on Hol Horse, a thick threatening aura coated the air.

"Avdol was stabbed in the back by the man with the two right hands, though Hol Horses bullet was what finished him." The words felt bitter falling from your lips, but someone had to fill the two in on what had happened.

Moving his gaze towards where you were Joseph's eyes trailed towards the haphazardly wrapped cloth around your leg, the colour of which was pink at best. "And they're responsible for all that?"

"They are," Answering the older man's question Kakyoin took in a breath, eyes lingering over the enemy stand user. "What should we do with him?"

"I'll give him his sentence." Declaring that the ivory haired man began stepping forward, his stand once again manifested, pointing it's swords towards the man. "Death! Wha-?!" A woman out of nowhere ran into him tacking Polnareff ot the ground. Her voice called out towards Hol Horse pleading for the man to run- which of course he did.

"Guys! Don't let Hol Horse get away!" "It's too late." Breathing that out into a long sigh your gaze trailed towards the escapee seeing him not atop a horse, whatever he was saying really just went ignored on your part.

Watching Polnareff drag the random woman against the ground before being lectured by Joseph, both yourself and Kakyoin remained idly to the side. Only really moving your attention away when the ebony haired man of the group approached.

"So what the hell happened to you." With his hands shoved into his pocket as per usual Jotaro's teal hues trailed across your badly wrapped leg before coming to rest on your face, his expression was neutral but you could tell there was some concern.

"Knife through the leg." Starting off with that you could see him raise a brow faintly at your response. "Went all the way though, hurt like hell. Kakyoin had to pull it out." Raising a hand to point back towards the redhead still holding you he hummed, nodding along.

Blinking a few times a sigh left Jotaro, hand raising up to pull at the brim of his hat. "Dumbass."

Opening your mouth to dispute what he'd said you closed it right away hearing Polnareff speak. "Jesus...Well, it can't be helped." Stepping away from the group he paused glancing back, his next words caused a smile to stretch out across your lips. "All right! Let's resume our trip to Egypt! Listen here! To defeat Dio, our hearts have to be as one. We can't just go off on our own! That's when they'll come after us. Got it?"

"Let's get a move on!

◥✥◤