Chapter 19 - Visit In Class A

Начните с самого начала

Matsushita: "Huh? You bought that expensive set?"

Kiyotaka: "Yes. I figured out that it would be a waste to eat something cheap, since I am planning to make my own lunches in the future."

Matsushita: "Hohh? Ayanokouji-kun, you can cook? That's kinda unexpected."

Kiyotaka: "Why?"

Matsushita: "W-Well, that was just my guess. I apologize, if you felt offended."

Kiyotaka: "I am not. Let me tell you that with my skills, I could open my own restaurant in the few years, if I want."

Matsushita: "Are planning to become a cook in the future, Ayanokouji-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "No, actually, I was just boasting to you right now."

Matsushita: "(chuckle)... You are funny, Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: "What about you, Matsushita? Can you cook?"

Matsushita: "Unfortunately, I don't possess cooking skills to the level of boasting, so I am gonna stick with the food from the cafeteria."

Kiyotaka: "From what I saw, that cafeteria serves quite tasty food for good prices. Many students were satisfied with their meals. Well, apart from those, who took the free meals, but they shouldn't complain after spending all of their points."

Matsushita: "Huh...?"

Matsushita suddenly stopped and looked at me with a surprised expression.

Kiyotaka: "Is something wrong?"

Matsushita: "There were students, who actually took that free lunch sets?"

Kiyotaka: "Yes, I was surprised as well. I spotted six students, probably senpais, who were eating those sets today."

Matsushita: "Do you think they bought it, because of lack of points?"

Kiyotaka: "Well, I am not sure, since I didn't speak with any of them, but that's the first thing that comes to mind, isn't it? Well, maybe they were on diet, or maybe they lost some bet and were forced to eat it as losers. Who knows."

Matsushita: "Ayanokouji-kun, are you suggesting the same thing as yesterday? That we won't get 100000 points next month?"

As expected, Matsushita found it suspicious and managed to link those two points together.

But her suspicious about me grew as well.

Which was good, since it just proved that she was a smart person.

But I wasn't going to award her efforts with some answers.

At least not yet.

Kiyotaka: "I am not suggesting anything, Matsushita. I just thought there was a disparity between what Chabashira-sensei said to the class and to me. But after confirming with you that it was just me overthinking things, I am now at ease. It was partly thanks to our yesterday's talk that I decided to buy myself that expensive lunch set."

Thanks to Fuka's expensive order, I could hide myself under the pretext that I didn't care much about money by buying some expensive stuff, while talking about the hints from the school.

And if someone would ask me for some money in the future, I could say that I spent most of it for some fancy stuff.

That's practically killing two birds with one stone.

Especially after the news that Sudo and I got some additional money would spread.

If our future income would greatly decrease in the next month, I would definitely be targeted for loans by some of my poor classmates.