Prologue

In one of the buildings from the abandoned part of the city were heard loud screams. Screams filled with pain, fear and hate. Every day this screams could be heard. Only on Sunday the abandoned buildings could be greeted with nothing but silence. The building was from a special organisation called 'You will come out of here calm, peaceful and healed, in short 'Y.W.C.O.O.H.C.P.A.H.'. The organisation was made for them who according the council weren't 'normal'.  

Sometimes children would be borne with special gifts. Those children would be sent to 'Y.W.C.O.O.H.C.P.A.H.' For their 'healing'. The only reason the council sent them there was out of pure fear. Fear they might lose their power. As soon as they knew somebody with those special gifts was born they would be taken from their parents and sent to 'Y.W.C.O.O.H.C.P.A.H.'. In here worked the most intelligent scientists. The patients would be tortured for two hours a day with painful experiments. Sometimes people came back without a finger or in worse cases without an arm or leg. Scientifics wanted to understand why these people had their special gifts. They kept on experimenting with those people like they were lab rats. Until they found a so called 'cure' for their so called 'sickness' they wouldn't stop doing experiments on them.  

The peace of this place was soon enough broken when 10 individuals with special gifts became friends. Together they fought for the their rights and managed to began a war between them and the rest of humanity.  

Want to know how their story began?

——————————————————————————————-

Hey Minna,

Well that was the prologue. I hope you all got interrested in the story haha. 

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot!

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x