"Hey bestie, yeah, we'll be there in an hour. Samia's having a meltdown 'cause she can't decide what to wear 😒."

'Bestie.' My heart drops, almost disappointed. Clearly, she doesn't see me beyond being her best friend. Fuck it, then. It's probably for the best, I think. I obviously read too much into our flirting.

"Ahh, the joys of being a guy. We can just throw on whatever we want 😉. Anyway, tell her to hurry up and that Jordan's here, getting chatted up by some girls. That'll snap her out of her meltdown and get her moving 😁."

"😂 Good idea, 'cause I'm about to chuck her out my window. She has my room looking like a bomb exploded. I'm ready here waiting for her. Sarah's picking us up in ten."

"Send me a pic of what you're wearing 😉."

I love teasing her. I can almost see the blush on her cheeks.

"Eh, no. You'll see me soon ☺️."

Another text comes in, but it's a pic of a woman wearing a gimp outfit – face covered and all. "What do you think?" she asks.

I chuckle. "Ooh, kinky 🥵."

"Of course, you'd think like that 🙄. Anyway, see you soon. Gotta go and get Samia dressed ❤️."

Putting my phone away, Connor has disappeared, I wander through the house. It's packed now. Slipping through the sea of bodies, I head outside to the backyard.

I spot Connor and Austin over at the beer pong table with some of the other guys. Jordan's here too. I head towards them.

"Hey, Reece," Jordan greets me with a fist  bump. "Hey, man. Heard Samia's wreaking havoc at Lorna's place, trying to decide what to wear," he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, she sent me so many pics asking me to choose for her. I picked, but no doubt she'll go with the opposite."

"Well, I told Lorna to tell her you're getting chatted up. Hopefully that'll make her move."

"Oh no, now I'm gonna get beat. Thanks for that," he says, a hint of nervousness in his tone.

Chuckling at him, I reassure, "You'll be fine, man. I've got your back."

"Haha, have you seen Samia when she's angry?" I laugh out, yeh I suppose, " well it was nice knowing ya, giving him a slap on the back..

Connor and Austin are in a beer pong game now. Austin couldn't even last an hour without drinking.My second beer is gone already, going to get a beer you want one ? I ask Jordan.

I'm good thanks,comes his reply.
Ok back soon I say heading back in to get another.

I pass by the dinning area, shots!shots!shots!
I hear people chanting, looking I see two guys doing body shots from a blonde girl wearing practically nothing..

The music is banging now. A few people are in the large living room dancing, I'm chatting to a few guys from school, looking around I spot a petite brunette staring over at me.

She's pretty hot, she makes her way over to me smirking, my brow arched looking down at her, she got a nice body I can't help but scan her up and down.