Chapter-7

As Anne held her phone, her heart pounded in her chest, each beat echoing the pain of betrayal. She didn't want to accept that Jungkook could cheat her. Never, he promised her the day he decided to be with her. He promised he would never even think about any woman other than her. Her grip on the mobile became even tighter and she spoke a little harshly, "No, this can't be true". Tears were streaming down her eyes continuously. She was beyond hurt but felt betrayed. She felt irritated with herself who fell for him, decided to trust him and this is what she got. "You don't believe me, let me send you pics".

Cara declined the call while Anne wailed falling on her knees. She wiped her tears as soon as her phone gave her notification. She immediately opened cara's chat and the ground slipped under her feets. Jungkook was actually making out with his ex. The messages on the screen blurred through her tears, each picture was twisting like a knife in her already wounded heart. Her fingers trembled as she scrolled through the evidence, the images that shattered the fragile trust she had built. The promises made, the vows of loyalty now seemed like cruel jokes played on her vulnerable heart. She felt a mix of disbelief and anguish, her heart was badly shattered, her soul was crying in agony.

The weight of her emotions bore down on her, a heavy burden she couldn't shake off. The hurt ran deep, cutting through the facade of happiness she had built with him. The tears that fell were not just tears of sorrow but tears of shattered dreams and broken promises. The realization that the love she held so dear was tainted with deceit, it tore her soul. The ache in her chest was not just from the betrayal but from the loss of the future she had envisioned with him, now crumbling like sand through her fingers. The pain was raw, unfiltered, and all consuming, leaving her feeling lost in a sea of heartbreak and disbelief.

In that moment, as she stared at the damning images on her phone, a sense of numbness washed over her. Her once a lovely world now turned into pain, leaving only the harsh reality of her lover's betrayal front and center. She grappled with a mix of emotions, from anger to sadness to a profound sense of loss. The echoes of his promises rang hollow in her ears, a bitter reminder of the lies that now tainted their love. As she struggled to come to terms with the painful truth before her, she knew deep down that this moment would forever change her, leaving scars that would take a lifetime to heal.

She never thought Jungkook would do this to take revenge on her where there wasn't even her fault.. As she hit her phone against the wall, the shattering sound mirrored the breaking of her trust and the destruction of her heart. The anger that boiled within her was a mix of betrayal and disbelief. Her scream reverberated through the room, a cry of pain and frustration. She was being deceived by the one she loved so deeply.

Her hands clenched into fists, pulling her hair in a desperate attempt to make sense of the chaos within her mind. The realization that she had been played, manipulated into a web of lies and deceit, cut through her like a knife. The feeling of foolishness washed over her, a bitter taste in her mouth as she replayed all the moments of intimacy and trust that now seemed tainted with Jungkook's hidden agenda.

In that moment of shattered illusions, she felt a profound sense of loss and betrayal. The love she had given so freely now felt like a cruel joke played on her poor heart. The pieces of her broken phone scattered on the floor mirrored the fragments of her shattered dreams and the realization that she had been nothing more than a pawn in his game of deception. The pain of being used and discarded gnawed at her soul, leaving her feeling empty and lost in a world where her love had turned to ashes.

"All the time you were playing with my feelings"

__________________________

Meanwhile Jungkook and Ellie found themselves in a world of passion and desire as they kissed each other with intensity, their bodies pressed close as if there was no tomorrow. The room was filled with the sound of their breaths mingling together, their bodies heated up with need. Jungkook's eyes were dark with want as he deepened the kiss, her hands ran through Jungkook's hair as he held her close, his heart raced at the sensation of her soft lips against his. She felt her legs wrap around his waist, drawing her closer as he carried her towards the bed, the kiss was unbroken as he walked towards the bed carrying her before closing the door. Jungkook tossed her onto the bed bouncing her body a little, Ellie couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement at the look in his eyes. The lust was undeniable, and she could see that he was just as affected by her as she was by him.

Rapscallion ll 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें