chapter~2 proposal ♥

Next morning.

In kapoor mansion

All were working for pooja expect parth. He is working in his room.

Diya vala and pritha were making food and sweets. Yash and bheem were gone in market. Naksh and dev were decorating house. Pranit was inviting his friends and relative by sending message.

Pritha said"did yash and bhim came".

Pranot said"no they are on the way".

Pritha said"ok where is parth".

Naksh said"you irresponsible son is in his room".

Pritha said"don't call parth irresponsible ".

Naksh pout all laugh. Suddenly door bell rang.

Pritha said"go naksh and open the door".

Naksh goes and open the door he said" Vasu uncle and rohini aunt".

Hearing this pritha came and said"you came this earlier ".

Rohini and vasu came inside and said" We came to help you".

Pritha ask"then were is Krishna ram and my daughter subha".

Rohini said"Krishna and rukmini goes to meet docter to take about rukmini pregnancy".

Naksh said" When you have docter in home what to need to go out".

Rohini said"yes but subha has to check her that why they goes to hospital ".

Naksh nodded.

Rohini said" And ram goes to office and other are in home".

Vasu said"were is pranit".

Naksh said"papa is in room you can meet him there uncle".

Vasu nodded and lefts to meet him.

Rohini and vasu help them in decoration and making food.

In has been 7 clock they all get ready. The pooja preparation was done very well.

All were ready. Naksh and sahdev were checking sound system. Others were busy in work. Guest starts to arrive.

After that Arjun friends came karna rohit.krishna and ram with there wife came.

Arjun came down he smile at his friend and family. He goes near karna rohit and krishna ram and talk with them they were in Hall.in Hall only yadav family kapoor family and Arjun friend were present.

Rohini and pritha came and ask"where is subha".

Ram said"she said she will came soon dont worry I will call her ".

Ram called her . Subha pick up the call and said" Hey ram bhai".

Ram said"where are you".

Subha said"i am coming within 5 minutes ".

After 5 minutes door bell rang. Arjun was near door so pritha said him to open door.

He open door and look at the person. After look at her he lost in her he was starring at her he think he was looking at a vision. The girl is subha. She was wearing dark red saree and her hairs were open and the bangles which were on her hand were make a melodious music. Subha look at Arjun she was look at him with love.

Suddenly pallavi came from behind of subha and hug Arjun to hurt subha and said"hey parth ".he hug her back.

Subha feel little hurt she ignore both of them and get inside.