Thirteen

"What" I ask Felix as he leads me outside to the backyard where there is this romantic candlelight picnic for dinner "is this?"

"I figured" Felix wraps his arms around me "that you'd like to forget about the real world for a moment, so I made you" he lifts the tray cover "homemade fried chicken with mac and cheese and green peas covered in ranch" covering my mouth as I cry "did I do something wrong?" 

Shaking my head "This is amazing" looking at Felix as I lean up to kiss him, he wraps his arm around me "your amazing..." Rowan is sleeping and he'll be asleep for hours until his nightly feed that thankfully is once and not like when he was a newborn when it was multiple.

"So" Felix asks me as he pours me a glass of Minute Maid fruit punch "what are you going to do about the Solanos? That Dr. Alver?"

"My friend Carly" I explain "she's a lawyer and I sent her the papers that you found, she told me that since I'm suing and that I could win...I'd be part owner of the Marbella"

"Really?" He asks

Nodding my head "So I'm going to be part owner, I don't know what went through that woman's mind but...that day she was very distressed and she wasn't drinking"

"Still" he says "that leaves no excuse for what she did"

"Yeah...all I know is that I don't want my baby thinking I didn't want it" shaking my head "I love this little peanut and I haven't even met it"

"And the father?" He asks

"We'll have to figure out some form of custody" looking at him "I want to live in Italy with you"

"Same" he smiles

"But not in that coven" shaking my head "we could always move to my home in Sicily"

"I like the sound of that" he says "What about that Jane? The other woman?" Jane called me earlier and wanted to know if we could do lunch or something.

"What of her?" I ask

"The child she's carrying is the baby's sibling" he reminds me "so...I don't know"

"I'll meet her" I say "but I doubt she's someone I want to get to know...I don't know but there is something about her that I don't like, maybe you could have lunch with us? I hear she's engaged"

"Of course" he nods his head "though I don't know what we'll talk about"

I give him a look "You'll figure something out, I'm sure"

~Dinner~

"So we're having dinner with not only this Jane" Felix asks as he drives us to the Marbella "but also her grandmother, mother, her estranged father that she just met, her father's ex-wife and the ex-wife's teenage daughters?"

"She accidentally scheduled it the same day" I say "also her fiancé isn't going to be there" nodding his head "I'm sure" placing my hand on his thigh moving my hand to his cock "there's something I can do to make this dinner bearable" his grip on the steering wheel tightens as I massage him.

Unzipping his pants freeing his hard length, I lean over I place soft kisses to the top of his cock before taking him into my mouth. Felix groans as I sucked him off. My one hand grabs his balls massaging them and his cock gets bigger before releasing his seed deep into my throat. Pulling away, I swallow him whole.

"We" Felix growls "are going to finish this after the dinner"

"We'll need to be quiet" I remind him, we get out of the car getting Rowan who is in the back.