Eleven

"Sister" the teenager praises it sounds like "they send you to get one but come back with two, and three halves...such a clever girl"

"I do love happy endings" rat man says coming down taking Edward's hand "they are so rare" he let's our a laugh "La Tua cantante" your singer Why would he call Bella that? She has such a terrible voice. Made three children cry hearing it. "Her blood appeals to you" blah blah blah.

I merely look down at my son who snuggles closer to me since it's kind of chilly in here. Looking up when a voice clears, I narrow my eyes on this rat looking guy who smiles to me "My dear?"

"I'm not your dear" I tell him

He chuckles "Of course...might I have your hand though?"

"Why?" I demand

"I am able to see people's minds" he says "thought touch" really? After a moment, I give him my hand and his coldness goes through my body. I don't trust this guy. He closed his eyes before opening them to look around "like her sister, I cannot see anything" walking away from me as I hold my baby going into Felix's side feeling more safe with him. Felix's grip on me tightens a bit, not enough to hurt but enough to show he cares.

The rat guy looks to Jane "let's see if the girls are immune to all of our abilities, Jane?"

"No!" That Edward runs forward before falling to the ground in pain as Jane smiles "Pain"

"No!" Bella screams "please!" But her loud voice wakes up Rowan who wakes up crying, I gently bounce him in my arms.

"It's okay" I say trying to soothe him but he screams and cries loudly. Looking at Felix "could you take him?" He nods his head carefully taking Rowan as I walk over to Bella before punching her right in the spine causing her to scream louder. Her back bends an unnaturally way as she falls crying.

Edward went over to her side "Bella" he checks her over before looking up at me "you paralyzed her from the waist down"

"You act like I care" he launched himself at me but I flipped him over and the arm I was holding I yank it off. He screams in agony as I toss his arm aside "why aren't you bleeding?"

"He's a vampire" looking at Aro who looks at me curiously "how are you, a mere human able to rip off a vampire's arm?" I don't say anything to him because he's looking at me with a lust for power, a look I'm very familiar with.

"Jane?" He looks at Jane who looks at us "go ahead my dear" she looks at me first.

"This might hurt" crossing my arms looking at her, nothing happens as she looks at me sister frustrated and was about to attack when nothing happened.

I go over to my son who has calmed down "What to do?" Aro laughs making Rowan cry again.

"Shh" I hum to my son as he is in my arms, I bounce him a bit before he calms down. He goes quiet before smiling and laughing when Felix fights Edward.

When Bella pleads for Edward's life when it's clear Felix was about to rip his head off, Rowan begins to cry again "It seems" blondie says "the child doesn't like her voice"

"Jane" old guy orders "show Violet and her son to the reception area"

Jane comes over and leads me and Rowan away, we are silent as Rowan calms down after a few minutes. The Cullens join us and they is when Rowan screams and cries "Why don't" Demetri offers "you both stay someplace else?" Nodding my head as Rowan and I go to a bedroom as Jane goes to the screaming people.

Once in the room I ask smelling my son needing to be changed "Is there a bathroom?"

Demetri points "through that door" he points, nodding my head I go in there to change Rowan's diaper.

"I know" I tell Rowan "Auntie Bitchy is a bad person, good thing she's now paralyzed" once Rowan is changed, I bring him out of the bathroom and see Felix here "hi, is this your room?"

Nodding his head "It is...do you live in Forks?"

Shaking my head "Miami, I moved there a couple months back"

"I've been ordered to oversee the transition for your sister"

"Bella isn't my sister" shaking my head "we may share blood but nothing else...so your a vampire"

Nodding his head "I am"

Waking towards him, I take his hand "My grandma dated a vampire" he is taken off guard "when that rat guy" he snorts at the name "called me the executioner's mate"

"He meant my soul mate" he says

I smile, my soul is screaming at me to mate with him "Is that why I feel so calm with you?" He nods his head and I begin to cry "I have so much baggage...I have a son" and also a maybe pregnancy.

"I don't care that another man fathered him" looking at Felix "if you want to take things slow we can"

Nodding my head "I'd like that, for now I'd like to take a nap"

"You can give me Rowan" he says, handing him Rowan I go to his bed and go under the sheets as Felix rocks Rowan in his arms.

~Felix's POV~

I listen to my mate and how she isn't just a mother to one but soon to be a mother to two, I hear a second heartbeat coming from her. I will raise both children as my own, I don't care who fathered them. Well maybe I do since the men touched my mate but I will love both children.

There is a knock on the door and in comes the girls who looks at me, my mate and then Rowan who is sleeping. "A baby" they come closer and I growl warningly.

"Their sleeping" I say "go away"