Eight

~Cullen's POV~

"She's perfect for him!" Rosalie yells at her coven "I say we call up the Volturi, give the phone to him and tell him that his mate is exists"

"We can't do that" Edward shakes his head

"Give one good reason" Rosalie demands "on why none of us should tell him"

"She's pregnant" he says

"And?" Rosalie asks, inside she's jealous of Violet since she's having a child. She hates her life, she loves her mate but she longs for a child of her own.

"And" Edward shakes his head "what if he doesn't want a kid? Hmm? He might force her to choose between the two and what if she chooses her child?"

"He's her mate" Rosalie argues "he wouldn't care, he's just care that she's happy!"

"Alice" Carlisle steps in "what exactly did you see?"

Violet is in Tokyo, in her car looking over at her mate who is in his car. The woman in the middle looks to the left pointing at a woman in a short school girl attire "Ready"

He revs up his engine telling everyone that he's ready. The lady in the middle points to the other girl whose in another short school girl outfit "Set" Violet revs her engine up.

The woman in the middle looks down before yelling "Go!" Violet and her mate hit the gas peddle trying to outrace the other.

"Really?" Rosalie demands "you have visions all the time and the one time you have a vision of something useful"

"Rosalie" Esme scolds

Rosalie scoffs shaking her head "When he comes to kill all of you, I'll make sure he specifically tortures you four first" leaving the room slamming the door on the way out.

~Violet's POV~

I'm in the hospital on a birthing ball trying to ignore the fact that I'm in so much pain! I can't have pain killers since no one knows what it'll do to my powers also my white blood count is too low. "Your doing amazing Violet" Kate tells me as Carly and Amber go to get some drinks "absolutely amazing"

"Even though I love this baby" I grit my teeth "I am hating it's father, I just want to skin him alive" We hear a knock on the door, looking up I see Letty and Dom with some flowers "Hey guys"

"Came to see how your doing" Dom tells me "if the tiny racer is here yet"

Chuckling, I shake my head no "She's handling it like a champ" Kate tells them "hi, I'm Kate"

"She's one of Mark's wives, his first wife" introducing them "Kate this is Letty and Dom"

"Hello" they shake hands

"Wow you smell amazing" sniffing Letty smiling "what is this? Lotion? Perfume?" They just stare at her.

"Uh" Letty shakes her head "deodorant?"

"It smells amazing" she goes into what it smells like as my doctor comes in, everyone leaves as she checks my cervix.

"Thirty hours" my doctor tells me "your doing amazing"

"Am I aloud to push?" I demand

She is silent before nodding her head "Let's get you into bed, your about to become a mom" nurses come in as I'm in bed alone since Kate is updating Carly and Amber who just arrived back. Grabbing the sides of the bed, I grit my teeth screaming.

"Ah!" Pushing and pushing

Falling back on the bed tired, the doctor tells me "Your doing amazing, I know this hurts but one more push Violet. One more push and you'll have your baby boy in your arms, just give me one more push" pushing myself up, I scream pushing with all my might that the lights begin to flicker. The electricity flows into me but no one pays any attention to that, so I use the power and push even more.

Once the pressure has gone away, I fall back on the bed smiling. My son's loud wails are loud enough for even though in the reception area to hear.

"Congratulations" my doctor placed my son on my chest, I hold my crying baby close "you have a healthy son with ten fingers and ten toes" my little boy cries loudly for a few more seconds before calming down heading my voice.

"Hi" I smile "I'm your mommy, I love you so so much" I see he has my blonde hair and when he opens his eyes for a moment I catch his green eyes that he gets from my side. His green eyes are the same green as my mom's eyes, these beautiful mesmerizing green eyes. I'm so glad he looks more like me than Mark right now.

When I'm allowed visitors, my friends come in seeing the baby "Can we hold him?" Amber asks, I nod my head as Amber carefully takes my son from my arms.

"What's his name?" Carly asks

"Rowan" I say "Rowan Daniel Swan" I've gone back to my maiden name, Swan. I would take Lane but no. I like Swan for my last name better, must be because of my paternal grandparents since I love them a lot.

As I watch Rowan be doted on, I am sad on the inside that he doesn't have a father who loves him. Mark made his feelings about Rowan very clear the day he signed the custody and divorce papers.

I'm on the couch reading: Dom, Brian, Tej and Roman are here as backup for me since I can't really move too much. Apparently I'm put on bed rest. The puppies who have grown a lot in the last few months are on the couch with me.

The door slams open and we see Mark come in, his suit torn and blood comes down his face. "You bitch" Mark points his finger at me.

"You lied to me" I say

"I didn't"

"You lied!" I scream at him, the lights flicker "how many were there?"

"What?" He asks

"How many women were there?" Crossing my arms over my chest.

He thinks "Two, three" scoffing at him "twenty, thirty—what do you want me to say Violet? I get more ass than the toilet seats in our house"

"I always knew" Dom speaks up "that you weren't the right man, there was something about you"

Tej hands him the custody papers "What are these?" Mark asks

"Custody and divorce papers" I say "I get all rights and you" he doesn't even hesitate in signing them "you never wanted this baby, did you?"

Mark looks at me as he tosses the papers at me, hitting my face. Brian punches him as Dom is by my side as I cry "That kid is better off dead, you'd make a horrible mother and I sure as fuck never wanted kids. I wish you aborted that kid the moment you found out"

"Get out!" I scream as Dom hugs me

"This is still" Roman and Tej grab him by his arms throwing him out of the house.

I could go on a dating website and find love but why? I have my son to think about, what kind of mother would I be if I focused on my needs and not my sons needs? He needs a good role model and I'm not going to risk finding a bad role model or risk me or my son getting hurt. What if my son gets attached and things don't work out? What then? I can't risk it. Better be alone for the next however many years before finding someone. If I ever do.

Wantedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें