"I'll see you when you come back," the German told her as he pulled his best friend in a hug, "and then after all the sim and media things we need to do, we go see mum and dad for a couple of days!"

"That's the plan Schumi boy," she grinned when they pulled away, "I'm looking forward to see them, and to spend some time together just us, especially because I won't see you so much when the season starts!"

"I know," he said, giving her a sad smile, "but I told you, the weekends I'm not racing, I'll be by your side. Plus, you're gonna have Arthur keeping you company and it's going to be an amazing learning experience for him, just like it was for me!"

Mick left moments after that, and the team principal and her first driver were quick to get ready and make sure they had everything packed before throwing their stuff in the Purosangue and started their 4 hour long road trip to the mountains.

"I cannot believe that we're half way through the winter break and we're starting our vacation today!" Charles exclaimed, his fingers tapping to the beat of the song that was blasting through the car's sound system, "everything's gonna be chaotic when January rolls in."

"Oh I know," Alessandra replied, letting herself sink in the seat as she enjoyed being the passenger princess for a change, at least until they make it to Milan for their first stop, "when we come back, we won't barely have time to breathe, at least until the end of pre-season testing."

"Mia had sent me all the media things we have to do the day after we return from the mountains," Charles continued, "I genuinely not want to see a camera in front of me every again."

"Yeah, I'm not really looking forward to having endless media commitments waiting at my office when we get back," she sighed, turning her head to glance at the driver, "but it's exciting at the same time! We'll finally get to have pictures of all of us together, and finally getting to give him a proper tour of the place!"

"Yeah, that's the exciting part of it, really," the Monegasque chuckled, "is he going to do all of the content alone until we arrive?"

"The solo bits yeah, which you'll have to do too," she replied, "but Chiara's gonna be there to oversee everything and update me. But it should be plain sailing, he's done this many times now!"

"Has the family given you any updates on where they are?" Alessandra glanced down at her phone after Charles asked the question, and as if it was a sign to check her phone, a few messages came through at the same time. She scolded herself when she felt her cheeks heat up when his name flashed on the screen, annoyed at how quickly and easily he can affect her physically.

She ignored his message and moved on to the groupchat she had with the Leclercs, letting out a chuckle when she saw that the eldest and youngest Leclerc were having a conversation, like they weren't sat next to each other.

la plus bête et la plus jolie

mon tutorino
what do you mean you forgot my ipad????
I was planning to try and design some merch on the plane

leclerc préféré
bro the flight's only an hour
you would have done shit

mon tutorino
don't forget to remind ale and cha that we're about to take off

leclerc préféré
and why didn't you just do that yourself instead of telling me??

mon tutorino
bro ur annoying fr
i need charlotte to distract you asap

la ferrari folle
why tf are you fighting???
and why over text when you're sat next to each other??