THE STRAW HATS START TROUBLE ON THE SKY ISLAND

Start from the beginning

"What are you saying? If that was the case, all you had to do was pay 800,000 Berries when you entered." Captain McKinley argues calmly.

"I'm telling you that's still expensive!" He shouts.

"Consider this a forewarning, but we, the White Berets, are the unit directly under God's Priests. Please be careful, as arguing raises the degree of your crime." The Leader warns us, but most don't care or seemingly understand.

"Oh, whatever." Sanji sighs. "Let's just forget this guy. More importantly, we'd better go find Nami-san. I'm worried. She may be crying somewhere right now."

"Don't you feel it with your weird Nami radar?" I tease him, and Zoro wraps his arm around my shoulder, smirking.

"Okay, then! As soon as the wind direction changes, we'll go out for an adventure... no, to look for Nami!" Luffy agrees, grinning, thinking of the adventure, not our Navigator.

"H-Hey, Luffy!" Usopp panics, racing to him.

"W-Well, Usopp, what's wrong?" He asks the Sniper, who seems to calm down some.

"Hmmm, you know, if Nami is just taking a little ride around here, she may come back soon. If she does, you'll miss her." The Sniper calmly reasons.

"Taking a little ride?" The Captain repeats.

"But she's taking too long for that," Chopper argues, pointing out into the cloud-made sea, and Usopp races toward him, covering his mouth, and I push him away from the adorable reindeer.

"Listen! Luffy's purpose is to go on an adventure to the so-called 'place where God lives,' rather than finding Nami!" Usopp hisses, clinging to my arm as I hug Chopper to my chest safely away from the hysterical Sniper.

"That's right." Robin agrees.

"He's planning to go there." Zoro adds.

"Right? If we go to that place, we'll incur God's wrath and really be in big trouble. That girl told us that, remember?" Usopp reminds them.

"Then, what're we gonna do?" I ask him.

"We should just wait quietly for Nami to come back without making a fuss. It's Nami we're talking about." He informs us. "She must have a secret stash with some small amount like 8 million Berries or so. Actually, there's no way she doesn't."

"What have you been blabbering about?" Captain McKinley questions, stepping toward us. "Come to think of it, it seems one person is missing. In addition to the illegal entry, now there's suspicion of fleeing."

"Whoa, hold on a second." I argue. "She'll be back soon, she's gone exploring."

"Then, we'll pay the entire amount." Usopp adds, hastily stepping away from the group. "So, please relax and wait calmly. "He gives him a thumbs up, which angers the White Beret Captain. "Luffy, you too! If you do something stupid and make Nami angry, you know what's gonna happen, right?! Got that?! Just wait!"

"Hmm. Just a little bit, okay?" Luffy agrees reluctantly.

"Sanji, you, too." The Sniper warns the Cook.

"Yeah." Sanji agrees too.

"Then guys, we break up for now!" Usopp declares.

"Now, Robin-chan, shall we have some tea over there?" Sanji suggests, leading the raven-haired beauty to the pavilion.

"Sure," Robin agrees, and Zoro leads us toward a tree to relax.

"Phew... I somehow managed things for the time being." Usopp mutters and chases after the reindeer. "Hey, Chopper!"