Chapter 2

Welcome to chapter 2!

---

To say Lucy was shocked was an understatement. If there are Pokémon why aren't they in the U.S? Then again Amber said that Pokémon are only in certain regions. "So you say there are Pokémon where we are going? Also should I worry about wild Pokémon?" Lucy asks wanting to know a bit more about Pokémon and wanting to know if they are dangerous for people without Pokémon.

Amber:" Well, Yes there is Pokémon where we are going. Though... You will only be in Sinnoh for two years, then we will be sent to other regions for the rest of the year. So two years in Sinnoh for you and the other two years you will spend one year in other regions. Then after you are done with all four years you will be done with Pokémon ranger school and will be assigned a certain Ranger post with three other people in a region chosen by the professors of Random regions. Yes there are dangerous Pokémon, but don't worry the ranger school is completely safe and after we finish the first year of Pokémon ranger school we get our starter Pokémon which is randomized, so we are never sure what kind of Pokémon we will get." Amber says as she takes out a small red and white ball thing that Rengoku had on his waist.

"This is a Pokeball, it allows us to capture Pokémon, you get your first Pokémon after you finish your first year of the ranger school. Inside this poke ball is my Pokémon, Cinderace, I would show you but we are on a plane." Amber says as she hands Lucy the pokeball. "Here, take a look at it, but please don't drop it." Lucy nods and takes the pokeball from Amber's hand.

Lucy:" Huh, it feels warm. I expected the pokeball to be cold, it seems to be made from a type of metal." Lucy says as she looks over the pokeball in her hand. "Wait, you already have your Pokémon, so what year are you and your green haired friend in?" She asks as she hands Amber back her pokeball.

"I am in my third year of ranger school but Collei is in her first year of ranger school, like you. So I wanna ask if you could stick by her, you know be friends with her. Collei had a rough because her family wasn't the greatest, she has a minor fear of people touching her so be careful with that as well." Amber is clearly concerned about how her friend would be in school.

Lucy nodded her head and looked out the window, fear slowly crept into her body as she now noticed that they were flying above water, she looked away quickly as she closed the window blind. Amber seemed to notice that Lucy did not want to look out the window and it looked as if Lucy's breathing picked up, she decided to take Lucy's mind off of the window immediately.

"Hey Lucy..." Lucy's attention was now on Amber. "Wanna watch a movie? It is a long flight from the United States to the Sinnoh region. We have enough time to watch at least 10 movies." Amber says as she presses a button on the two seats in front of both of them and a medium size screen appears at the back of the two seats.

Lucy:'' Sure but one last question about the Sinnoh region. Is it warm or cold there?" Lucy didn't enjoy heat much, in fact because her father forced her to wear dark colors she almost had a stroke many times. So yeah, she can handle fire but not heat from the sun.

Amber:" It is pretty cold in Sinnoh." Lucy smiled a little, happy that she doesn't have to deal with hot temperatures that much. Amber smiled as Lucy was now calm, since she seemed to forget about the plane flying over water. Lucy looked through the movies and saw a few that caught her eyes.

"What is 'Disney'?" Amber looked offended that Lucy didn't know Disney. She knew Disney was in America too. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Lucy genuinely didn't know what she said wrong, did she say the word 'Disney' wrong?

"Have you never watched a Disney movie? Did you live with cable or something?" Amber says as she presses in the logo that says Disney, making it go to a list of all the Disney movies. There were a lot of Disney movies.