Chapter 1

Yeah there is no bio for this story. Just to try something new. Also this is what Lucy loud sounds like as a teen. She sounds like Shinobu from Genshin Impact, I really like her voice.

___

???:" Oh... Hey, there!" A stoic voice rang out," Let me introduce myself, I am Lucy [Error]" Lucy's voice echoed throughout the black void of eternal darkness, " I'm a Pokémon ranger , and this is my story."

___

Early in the morning on a Friday a young girl with about shoulder length black hair was packing her bags after 'convincing' her parents to send her to a 'Goth camp' that lasted for a few years. Lucy wears something a bit different from what she usually does. She was wearing a gray t-shirt and black shorts.

Lucy doesn't pack much as the 'Goth School' provides almost everything, but Lucy was taking some normal clothes like hoodies, shirts, pants, stuff like that but she was leaving out the dresses, they were not very... needed where she was going.

Lucy glances towards the readers, before slightly smiling and putting her pointer finger over her mouth, making a shushing noise. Lucy glanced at her 'older sister' who was snoring away without a care in the world.

Shaking her head, she grabs her suitcase and exits ,what used to be, her room. Once she closes the door she turns back to the readers, " Hey, I know what you might be thinking, 'where are you going and why did you pack a suitcase?', but you'll find out soon. Talk to you guys later." The black hair girl says before heading down the stairs.

Once she was downstairs she was met with a tired Rita Loud waiting by the door, it was around 4 in the morning. The flight that Lucy had to catch is around 5:10. Rita was the one that was driving Lucy to the Airport, Lynn Sr refused saying that he needs the sleep for his job, Lori needs the sleep for school and Leni might just forget that she is taking Lucy to the airport.

" Lucy, are you sure you wanna go to this place? It seems pretty far." Rita says as she heads out the door to vanzilla.

Lucy sighs," Yes, besides I could always call you guys. " It was a lie, Lucy slightly regretted it but hoped that in the future that at least a few members of the loud family would come to their senses sometime in the future. Lucy hops in vanzilla, and glances out the window as vanzilla drives.

The drive was quite silent as Rita didn't know what to talk about with Lucy, Rita had never really talked to Lucy one on one.

---

To Lucy the drive to the airport was quite short. Lucy was kind of glad that the ride was short, Lucy exited the car once Rita had parked vanzilla.

Rita:" Bye Lucy, I wish I could have seen you off, but I need to get back to the others, it's already 4:55. The others need the car for work and school." Rita had a bad feeling but shrugged it off as she had to get home before the others woke up. Lucy nodded and waved goodbye as she hurried into the airport.

After walking around looking for the scouter Lucy spots a girl her age with short light green hair and purple eyes. The girl was wearing a black shirt with matching pants, she had a black mantle and a brown hat. She looked like she was foreign. Lucy averted her eyes to continue looking for the scouter for the ranger school.