Into the Digital World!

Start from the beginning

JESmon: It seems crazy, but we got no choise!

Gankoomon: Don't worry, we'll at least be protected from incoming attacks!

Examon: Sakuyamon and her team are on high aleart for enemies that might come onto us!

Craniummon: The strength to keep the door open is within us!

Sleipmon: Dynasmon, the future fo both worlds in in your hands!

The seven of them charged in, using all of their strength to keep the portal open. And with it, the Dimensional Door to the Digital World, finally opened.

The energy from the Dimensional Door started to atract the Eaters that had incorporated a program of Suedou's devising, and they started to get sucked in

Nokia: W-Whoa! Amaizing!?

Arata: Good work...

Yuuko: The Eaters are getting sucked in.

Yggdrasil: Now it's in your hands, DigiDestinated. Open the tunnel to the Digital World with the power of your crests!

Sonic: Got it.

Alphamon: Suedou, you mentioned we had to get rid of the Mother Eater. But do you have any assured means of doing to?

Suedou: Heavens! Didn't I explain? Of course there's a way to do it. We extract the foreign object trapped within the Mother Eater: the mental data of Kamishiro Yuugo!

Yuuko and Arata: What?!

Sonic: So we have to extract Yuugo's mental Data. Yet again it comes down to us, Sayo.

Sayo: That's true. But I doubt that it'd be a good idea to open a portal for someone to go in this time. It's the Mother Eater, after all.

Sonic: That's true. The power of the Eater Network in there might be huge. Soo the two of us have to be the ones to get it.

Suedou: I believe the Eaters weren't ment to pray on life forms such as humans in the first place. But once Yuugo-kin was devoured, their dietary habits chanced.

Shadow: What? 

Suedou: Consuming human mental data is what first gave the Eaters their first form! Yes, they evolved! The Eaters are now protecting his mental data, as it was the impetus of their evolution.

Knuckles: So they pretty much keep it under lock and key.

Tails: We have to burst through that protection to reach the Mother Eater then.

Wave: And free Yuugo-kun from the Mother Eater. In a way he's acting like a core, right?

Suedou: Precisily. If my theory is correct, the moment we remove him, a very interesting phenomenon will occur. Revirsible programs being overwritten... Time being turned back on itself.