The Digital Wave Trap!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 51 – The Digital Wave Trap!

Millenniummon prooved to be a very strong opponent. But it was also revealed that it was controling Eggman. The DigiDestinated tried everything, but mist attemps ended in faliure. Even with Omegamon's help, Millenniummon overpowered them. But just when everything seemed hopeless, a miracle happened.

Sonic: CHARGE!!! DIGISOU... BURST!!!

Sonic's Digisoul went beyond its regular strength, unleashing Dynasmon's Burst Mode, which allowed him to go beyond the Ultimate Level, and finally overpowered Millenniummon, defeaing him for good. However, there's still more to come.

Kishine: This is your end, useless Humans!

«JUNE 10, 2018, 6:57PM»

The DigiDestinated were looking at the Code Crown, which was glowing above them. They just learned what the Burst Mode is. Omegamon couldn't believe that Yggdrasil was there.

Shadow: So, there's a power that allows us to go beyond the Ultimate Level.

Yggdrasil: Correct. It's a special stage that allows some Digimon to go even beyond the Ultimate Level. However, it's only an ancient myth. And only two Digimon have reached that level once. With Dynasmon being one of them.

Sonic: Only two Digimon reached the Burst Mode?

Yggdrasil: It was during the Aancient Holy War. Millenniummon was still incomplete, but it was beoming clear that it was unbeatable. However, a miracle happened. Two Digisouls went through the Dimensional Wall, and gave birth to the Burst Modes of Dynasmon and Dianamon.

Sayo: Dianamon has a Burst Mode to?!

Tails: Two Digisouls went through the Dimensional Wall... 

Wave: Tails, I don't think this is a coincedence. Out of the ten of us, Sonic and Sayo are the only ones that can use the Digisoul! Their Digivices were made specificly for those!

Yggdrasil: Good deduction. To face the upcoming catastrophy, you must master the Burst Mode. However, it's a double-edged sword. When used the wrong way, it can bring even more chaos.

Sonic: I nearly used it the wrong way.

Akari: So, now that we know that we still need Dianamon to unleash her true power, can someone tell me what we do next?

Sonic: We gotta expose the Kamishiro! And put an end to the calamity that's affecting the Digital World, before our world gets consumed by it!

Sayo: Sonic, I have another question. What do we do with the Under Zero?

Sonic: I don't think it will become dangerous. It's bretty much dead. 

Yggdrasil: Right. There's no need to worry about it anymore.