Idol or not? Fly, AncientIrismon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 41 - Idol or not? Fly, AncientIrismon!

The BBS is full of cases. The Hudie crew has to solve them ASAP. Silver and Shadow went to help Mizuki with Olegmon and his crew's attack. Silver and MegaSeadramon's bonds were stronger than ever, and MetalSeadramon came to life.

MetalSeadramon: ULTIMATE STREAM!!!

In the end, Olegmon and his crew recived the help they wanted, and everyone was happy. Now, there are only two more cases on the list.

«JUNE 2, 2018, 3:04PM»

The Hudie Crew was at the meeting room. They had to more cases to deal with for the day. One called "Blind Love", and another one called "Darkness". Erika proceeded to read the details of the cases. Oh, buy the way, Sonia is there to.

Erika: Very well. These cases seem to be different from the other three. I think we might need everyone together to solve these ones. So I called Sonia to help out.

Sonia: So, what kind of case are you dealing with, right now?

Erika: We're going to start of with "Blind Love". The client's name is Kawauchi Shizuko. "This friend has become a recluse. That's kind of strange. So help him if you can."

Shadow: So we're trying to bring a shut in guy outside, right?

Erika: Kind of. I've accepted the case. We're all in. 

Erika then proceeded to contact the client, to get more details on the case. It took a moment, but Shizuko picked up.

Shizuku: Hello?

Erika: Good afternoon, am I talking with Kawaushi Shizuko-san?

Shizuko: Yes, that's me.

Erika: Good. My name is Erika, from the Hudie Hacker Team. We've accepted your case. We'd like to get some more details, please.

Shizuko: Thank you for accepting my case. I want you to help my friend! He turned into a complete shut-in!

Erika: A complete shut-in, huh? Why did he become a shut-in?

Shizuko: Well, it's a bit complex. Have you heard of an idol named Keishikawa Natsume?

Erika: Hm... can't say I have.

Shizuko: He's become completly obcessed with her, and hasn't left his room ever since!

Erika: When was the last time you saw him?

Shizuko: A few days ago. I peeked into his room... the whole place is covered in Keishikawa Natsume posters, figures and other merchandise! He spends all day looking at her videos and pictures on his computer! I think he also spends a lot of time on her forum in EDEN.