Raidiant Moon, Crescemon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 23 - Raidiant Moon, Crescemon!

Sayo contacted Shadow in seaarch for awnsers. They ended up learning a lot bout Sayo's past, about old legends of the Digital World, fought a Megadramon controled by an Evil Spiral, and witnessed Skullknightmon Digivolving into DarkKnightmon.

DarkKnightmon: TWIN SPEAR!!!

DarkKnightmon saved Megadramon. And in the end, Shadow gave Sayo the Kuremi Detective Agency's contact. However, the way Shadow mentioned Sonic's cyber powers, she remembered when she got attacked by an Eater. 

Sayo: I'll send a case to the agency tomorrow. It's time to find the truth.

«MAY 21, 2018, 8:00AM»

The sun rises, and a new day begins in Tokyo. Sonic enters the agency. He then notices a weird smell. Seems like Kyoko was working on another one of her creations.

Sonic: *thoughts: Oh drats, another one of these? This is not plesant after having breakfast.* Morning, boss!

Kyoko: Sonic! Good morning! 

Sonic: There's a... unique smell around here. Are you...

Kyoko: Hehehe! I was trying a new type of creation. You'd like to try my new blend?

Sonic: Thanks, but no thanks. I usualy don't drink coffee after breakfast.

Kyoko: Fair enough. Anyway, a new case just came in. It's from the local Government that takes care of the utilities of Nakano. 

Sonic: The Government?

Gaossmon: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What does the Govenment want?

Kyoko: This case was discused by Matayoshi-san with the government agency. It seems to be relate to the Nakano Underpass.

Unknown to them, Sayo was at the door of the agency. She just listened that Sonic got a job. However, she decided to stay at the door, and listen to a bit more. Maybe she could find where he was going to.

Sonic: The Nakano Underpass?

Kyoko: It seems that the entrance is locked and due to some eletronic glitch, it can't be opened.

Sonic: And I assume that we have to unlock it.

Gaossmon: Sonic, what's the Nakano Underpass?

Sonic: Funny, I was about to ask the same thing.

Kyoko: It's a facility that houses the equipment used to provide Nakano's public utilities, such as power cables, water pipes and so on... They are moving foward with a plan to improve the look of the city center above ground by housing the public utilities underground.