Flame Dragons! KaiserGreymon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 37 - Flame Dragons! KaizerGreymon!

Sonia was called to help Midori figure out the source of the noises in Kowloon Lv. 3. However, they crossed paths with Dr. Eggman, and a very powerfull Deathmon. Sonia and Angewomon's powers combined together, awakening Ofanimon.

Ofanimon: EDEN'S JAAVELIN!!!

Dr. Eggman revealed his plans to bring back Millenniummon. Sonia now returns to Hudie to give the news. However, it seems that Midori has a few secrets of her own.

Midori: She's one of the DigiDestinated... The time has come.

«JUNE 2, 2018, 11:53AM»

We're inside the Digilab. Sonia called up the gang, with urgent news about her last mission. And this one pretty much shocked the DigiDestinated big time.

Sonic: Eggman plans on reviving Millenniummon?!

Sonia: Yeah! He has this MoonMillenniummon crystal thing with him! I guess that's Millenniummon when it's asleep!

Gaossmon: So it was true. Millenniummon is still alive, and was asleep within his MoonMillenniummon form!

Knuckles: And that's pretty much why everything related to Miasma, Evil Spirals and Devimon himself have been happening lately?!

Sonia: Correct.

Shadow: And there's also these ProtoGizmon. Sonia, can you show us an image of it?

Sonia: It doesn't apear in the analyzer, but I got a picture.

Sonia then showed a picture of ProtoGizmon. However, this thing was a hell of a shock for Sayo, as she got flashbacks of what happened to the Digimon who adopted her.

Sayo: That thing... is the one that attacked Seraphimon and Ofanimon eight years ago!

Tailmon: Seraphimon was attacked from behind, and then I got hit, before I could even react to it. Yet, it's like Seraphimon said. We only lost our power. But I ended up losing more than he did.

Sayo: Well, I thought you two died. You were no longer there when you got hit. It's nice to know you're both ok.

Silver: Guys we gotta watch our backs now.

Sonic: Silver's right. We know what that thing is capable off. We gotta be prepared for everything that comes in our way from now on!

Everyone nodded. We now skip two hours. It's almost 2PM, and Knuckles is currently checking the BBS with Jet. Even though they had to deal with Eggman's plan, they were still not ready for it, and they had very little time to prepare for it.