Warp Ultimate! Nokia's Decision!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 44 - Warp Ultimate! Nokia's Decision!

Arata and Hanon finally were ready to attack the Avalon Server, and took advantage of the Preview to attack together with Sayo and Sonic. However, much to their shock, an Eater apeare.

Crescemon: DARK ARCHERY!!!

They managed to defeat it, and took hold of Kishibe's Diary. However, something terrible happened. A order of Eaters attacked the Kamishiro Server, creating much more victims of the EDEN Syndrome.

«JUNE 9, 2018, 3:40PM»

The entire crew was back at the agency. Sonic has a perfect copy of Kishibe's diary. He was scanning it on his Cypherdex to see if he could decode it, but it didn't seem like they were going anywhere.

Sonic: Hm... Nothing. My Cypherdex can't read this kind of language. Doesn't look like we'll get anything out of this so soon.

Sayo: What exactly did Kishibe say to the people?

Kyoko: There was an official word from Kamishiro that an Eater appeared at the preview. It seems that the Kamishiro claimed that hackers with malicious intentions interrupted the preview.

Yuuko: The press is in an uproar, reporting that the hackers caused some of the participants to contract the EDEN Syndrome. (Hanon punches the table)

Hanon: Darn it! Blamming the hackers for everything bad happening to them! I became a proud hacker! This is an insult to me!

Kyoko: To the general public, the hackers are just outlaws, and they're demanding that the spacegoats be brought forth. Put it this way. Hackers "reap what they sow". Pardon me if that sounds a bit harsh.

Sayo: Still, this brouhaha might make it easier for you to slip in unnoticed.

Arata: Suedou saw what we were doing, and didn't say anything. Why? It makes no sence!

Kyoko: Interesting. The reason why might be in there.

Sonic: If it is, we gotta find a way to decode it.

Sayo: I'm gonna give this to my mom. Maybe she has something that can decode this.

Sonic noded and gave the diary to Sayo. She proceeded to take it to Mirei. Sonic then put on a very thoughtfull look. And Kyoko noticed it.

Kyoko: What's on your mind?

Sonic: There was one thing I could read on that diary. "Paradise Lost Plan".

Yuuko: Paradise Lost Plan...?

Sonic: Have you heard of it?

Yuuko: I have not. (Sayo returns)