T: Even with Ku...Saiki-kun here?

M: He doesnt count, so Kokomi-chan, didja meet any interesting guys in Okinawa?

T: Sorry, I wasn't interested in those kind of things at the time

M: So he's not from Okinawa then,

T: He?

M: You think I wouldn't notice that you're way happier than usual lately?

T: Eh?

M: And seeing that you have everything, the only reason I can think of is that you found yourself a boyfriend. But weirdly, I cant wrap my finger around who can handle being with you.

T: What do you mean by "handle"?

M: Do I have to tell you what would happen to the boyfriend of the perfect globally loved pretty girl Teruhashi Kokomi? He won't be able to live that freely.

T: Well, I do want to get married eventually.

M: It'll be SO hard, but if he's the right one, you're set for life.

I glimpsed a look at Kusuo, who was just listening to the whole conversation.

T: I see, thats nice to hear.

Aiura-san almost blushed from my bright smile but quickly snapped out of it

M: No problem, it's my fault I suddenly went full fortune teller just now.

Aiura-san's phone started ringing and she picked up.

M: Sup? Oh, what is it boss? Seriously?! Of course I will!

M: Sorry, Kokomi-chan, Kusuo, my workplace suddenly got busy, and my boss said that I get double pay if I work extra, see you!

T: Oh, see you later, Aiura-san.

After Chisato-san left, an awkward silence emerged between Kusuo and I.

T: Kusuo,

S: Fine, I'll tell you. Mikoto-san knows about my powers

T: I could barely tell from her body language. But even so, you're oddly cold to her.

S: No I'm always like that.

T: It seems so. So she doesn't know about me?

S: She doesn't.

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Another moment of silence grew.

T: Kusuo,

S: What is it?

T: This is the second time I've been told how difficult our relationship will be. Are you sure we can go on with this?

She has more to say so I just continued listening.

T: And I saw how close you are with Aiura-san, It felt like I was the odd one out for a moment. Its not weird to say that you guys are good for each othe-.

S: Kokomi,

She's concerned for me again, I need to be forward and clear with her.

I stood up and sat next to her.

S: I won't doubt Mikoto-san's capabilities as a fortune teller, and I'm well aware on how hard it'll be later on.

S: But do you not trust me?

T: Trust you?

S: I knew all of this from the start and I still chose to be with you, for almost a full year. You're the one that confessed to me, so I had the option to step away. If you want to stop this, you're throwing away my efforts to keep this relationship going.

T: Kusuo,

S: And if you end this, that would mean you can't be with me anymore. Do you want that?

I would rather not say these things, but this is the only way I can assure her. Kokomi was too overwhelmed with emotion to reply to the point she started to tear up. 

T: I...I don't...

She can barely talk without breaking down crying. I put her head on my shoulder and laid my hand on her head.

S: I know that you're worried about me, but I can deal with it. I just want you to support me. Can you do that?

She wiped her tears and regained composure

T: I'll try my best.