Yuji

Yuji Itadori, a fiercely determined and kind-hearted Jujutsu Sorcerer, has always been a protector. With his soul intertwined with the legendary curse Sukuna, he's no stranger to the darkness that threatens his world. Yet, amidst this turmoil, there exists a beacon of light – Y/N, a fellow student at Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical College.

One gloomy evening, as shadows stretched over the campus, Yuji found Y/N sitting on the rooftop, gazing at the stars. Intrigued by the mix of serenity and sadness on Y/N's face, he climbed up to join them. The night breeze carried their whispers.

"You alright?" Yuji's voice was soft, laced with concern.

Y/N managed a smile. "Yeah, just lost in thoughts."

They fell into a comfortable silence, the stars shimmering above like distant hopes. Yuji's instincts sensed Y/N's inner turmoil; he recognized the signs all too well. "If you ever want to talk, I'm here."

And talk, they did. Under the canvas of the night sky, Y/N's words flowed like a river, carrying tales of fear, regrets, and the weight of expectations. Yuji listened, his presence unwavering, his empathy a shelter in the storm.

Days turned into weeks, and their bond deepened. Yuji made it his unspoken mission to be Y/N's protector, not out of obligation, but out of genuine care. He'd walk them to class, share meals, and find little ways to bring a smile to their face. His presence became a reassuring constant.

One fateful mission, facing a particularly dangerous curse, Yuji felt a pang of fear like never before. The threat of losing Y/N weighed heavy on his heart, and his movements were fueled by an urgency he couldn't explain.

As they battled the curse together, Yuji's determination reached new heights. He couldn't let anything happen to Y/N. In the midst of the chaos, Y/N's foot slipped, and the curse lunged. Yuji's body moved on its own, a blur of energy and fury. He protected Y/N at all costs, his body bearing the brunt of the curse's attack.

Bruised and battered, they stood victorious. Y/N looked at Yuji with wide eyes, their lips parting as if to speak, but no words came out. Yuji's chest heaved, a mixture of exhaustion and relief flooding over him.

Back at the college's infirmary, Y/N sat beside Yuji's bed, their fingers entwined. "You could've... you could've gotten hurt."

Yuji grinned weakly. "I couldn't let anything happen to you."

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes. "You idiot," they choked out a laugh, a mix of exasperation and affection.

Weeks of recovery followed, and during that time, their bond solidified further. Late nights were spent sharing dreams and fears, building a connection that transcended words. Yuji's protection became a shared endeavor; they watched over each other's hearts.

On a particularly tranquil afternoon, as cherry blossoms danced in the breeze, Yuji found himself in a quiet corner of the campus with Y/N. The world seemed to fade away as they talked about everything and nothing.

Y/N looked down, a blush tinging their cheeks. "You know, you're like my guardian angel."

Yuji chuckled, a warmth spreading through his chest. "More like a guardian idiot."

Their laughter filled the air, a melody of genuine joy. As the sun set, casting the world in hues of orange and gold, Yuji reached for Y/N's hand. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Y/N's eyes shimmered with unshed tears. "And I for you."

In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the world and the promise of each other's company, they found solace. The shadows that haunted them seemed a little less daunting, for they had each other – a protector and a light, bound by a bond that defied the darkness.

And as their fingers intertwined, a silent vow passed between them, a promise to stand together through the struggles and joys that lay ahead.