Inumaki

Inumaki Toge found solace in the quiet corridors of Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical High School. His curse, Cursed Speech, rendered him unable to communicate in anything other than a language of ancient symbols and cryptic phrases. Most found it strange and off-putting, leading Inumaki to spend most of his time in solitude, lost in his own world.

One day, as Inumaki was making his way to the library, he caught a glimpse of Y/N, a kind-hearted and gentle student. Their warm smile and compassionate eyes captivated him, and he felt an instant connection. Though Inumaki struggled to express himself, he couldn't ignore the pull he felt towards Y/N.

Driven by a mix of curiosity and desire to know Y/N better, Inumaki approached them, his voice carrying the weight of his emotions as he muttered, "Onigiri?" It was a simple yet meaningful question, inviting Y/N to share a meal with him. To Inumaki's delight, they nodded with a smile, understanding his intent.

The following day, Inumaki prepared a bento, carefully crafting onigiri with love and care. Sitting under the shade of a cherry blossom tree, he shared the meal with Y/N, exchanging unspoken words that only their hearts could decipher. Inumaki watched as Y/N's face lit up with delight after tasting his creations, and a rare smile crept across his own lips.

As days turned into weeks, Inumaki and Y/N spent more time together, their connection growing stronger. While Inumaki struggled to express his thoughts and emotions, Y/N never needed words to understand him. They simply looked into each other's eyes, and the unspoken language between them flowed effortlessly.

During one particularly sunny afternoon, Inumaki and Y/N found themselves strolling through a vibrant garden. Surrounded by blooming flowers, Inumaki hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath and softly muttering, "Sukidayo," meaning "I like you." Though Y/N couldn't understand his words directly, they sensed the weight and sincerity behind them.

With a shy smile, Y/N reached out, gently placing their hand over Inumaki's heart, silently conveying their reciprocated feelings. Inumaki's heart fluttered, his cheeks tinted pink as he realized that even without words, their connection was stronger than ever.

From that moment on, Inumaki and Y/N's bond blossomed further. They explored new places, shared countless meals, and supported each other through both joyful and challenging times. Inumaki found comfort in Y/N's presence, and Y/N felt the warmth in Inumaki's silent words.

Though their love story unfolded without spoken language, it was one filled with beauty, understanding, and unspoken promises. Inumaki and Y/N proved that sometimes, the sweetest sentiments are those that remain unsaid.