Inumaki

The sun cast a warm glow across the bustling streets of Tokyo as Y/N and their friends from the Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School enjoyed a rare day off. Y/N's eyes darted around, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. It was on this day that they found themselves walking alongside Inumaki, the soft-spoken and enigmatic third-year student.

Inumaki rarely spoke, communicating primarily through the mysterious and powerful technique known as Cursed Speech. Despite the barrier of language, Y/N had always been fascinated by him. The way his eyes conveyed emotion and kindness held a charm that intrigued them deeply.

As the group wandered through a serene park, Inumaki caught Y/N's gaze. He smiled shyly and gestured towards a tranquil bench beneath a cherry blossom tree. The soft petals danced in the breeze, creating an ethereal atmosphere around them.

Y/N hesitated for a moment, then followed Inumaki to the bench. They sat side by side, enjoying the peaceful surroundings. The silence between them was comfortable, each finding solace in the other's presence.

Inumaki's stomach grumbled, breaking the quietude. With a hint of embarrassment, he pulled out a small lunchbox and offered it to Y/N. Curiosity sparkled in their eyes as they opened the box. Inside, neatly arranged, were several rice balls, each adorned with colorful pickled plums.

A smile crept onto Y/N's face as they understood the gesture. They picked up a rice ball and took a bite, savoring the delicious flavor. Sensing their enjoyment, Inumaki's own smile widened, revealing his joy. Though they couldn't understand his words, the warmth behind his gaze spoke volumes.

Time seemed to slow down as they sat together, lost in their own world, isolated from the hustle and bustle of the city. Y/N found comfort in Inumaki's presence, his mere existence providing a sense of tranquility and belonging.

Y/N leaned their head against Inumaki's shoulder, feeling a rush of affection. In response, Inumaki's arm gently wrapped around them, offering a reassuring embrace. It was a simple gesture, but one that filled Y/N's heart with joy.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden glow over the park, Y/N reluctantly pulled away from Inumaki's comforting embrace. They turned to face him, their eyes filled with unspoken words. Inumaki's face flushed slightly, mirroring their own hidden emotions.

Suddenly, a soft breeze rustled the cherry blossom tree above them, causing a cascade of delicate petals to fall around them. Y/N and Inumaki shared a moment of serenity, caught in the beauty of the fleeting scene.

In that instance, Y/N felt a surge of courage. They leaned in, closing the gap between them and pressed their lips gently against Inumaki's. It was a gentle and tender kiss, a whisper of affection shared between two souls connected by an unspoken bond.

Time stood still as they shared their first kiss, their hearts speaking a language that transcended words. In that embrace, Y/N discovered the power of love and the beauty of embracing the unknown.

As they broke apart, Y/N's cheeks flushed, mirroring Inumaki's bashful smile. In that unspoken moment, they understood that their connection went beyond words. It was a bond nurtured by kindness, trust, and the whispers of their hearts.

And beneath the cherry blossom tree, their story bloomed, intertwining their lives in a tapestry of love and warmth, forever treasured in their hearts