Yuji

Yuji Itadori walked through the corridors of Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School, his heart pounding in his chest. He couldn't shake off the nervousness that had settled within him ever since he had realized his feelings for Y/N. He admired their strength, both as a jujutsu sorcerer and as a person. He knew he had to confess his feelings before it became unbearable.

Finally, he spotted Y/N sitting alone on a bench, engrossed in a book. Yuji mustered up his courage and approached them with a shy smile. "Hey, Y/N," he greeted, his voice laced with a hint of nervousness.

Y/N looked up, their eyes meeting his. A warm smile spread across their face as they closed the book. "Hey, Yuji! What's up?"

Yuji fidgeted with his fingers, trying to find the right words. "Well, there's something I've been wanting to tell you... I... I really like you, Y/N. More than just friends."

Y/N's smile widened, a blush creeping onto their cheeks. "You... you like me?"

Yuji nodded, his heart pounding even harder now. "Yeah, I do. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. You're amazing, Y/N, and I want to be with you."

Y/N's eyes sparkled with a mix of surprise and happiness. They placed a hand on Yuji's, their touch sending shivers down his spine. "Yuji, I like you too. More than you know."

Relief washed over Yuji, and he couldn't contain his joy. A wide grin spread across his face, and he squeezed Y/N's hand gently. "Really? You have no idea how happy that makes me!"

Y/N laughed softly, the sound like music to Yuji's ears. "I'm glad I could make you happy, Yuji."

Unable to hold back any longer, Yuji pulled Y/N into a tight hug, their warmth enveloping him. He buried his face in the crook of their neck, taking in their comforting scent. "Thank you, Y/N. I promise I'll always protect you, no matter what."

Y/N hugged him back just as tightly, their heartbeats synchronizing. "And I'll always be by your side, Yuji. Together, we can face anything."

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the world around them seemed to fade away. The weight of their responsibilities as jujutsu sorcerers lifted for a moment, replaced by the simplicity and purity of their connection. In that moment, Yuji and Y/N found solace in each other, and they knew that their bond would carry them through any challenge.

With their hearts entwined, they knew that their love was the strength they needed to overcome the darkness that loomed ahead. Their journey as partners, friends, and now lovers had just begun, and they were ready to face the world together.