Nobara

The autumn breeze rustled the leaves as Nobara and her fellow Jujutsu Tech students enjoyed a day off from their rigorous training. The group had decided to spend the day exploring a nearby park, relishing in the simple joys of relaxation.

As Nobara strolled along the path, she noticed a familiar face from afar. It was Y/N, a friend from the same class, engrossed in a book beneath the shade of a cherry blossom tree. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight, and an idea sparked in her mischievous mind.

Grinning, Nobara tiptoed her way over to Y/N, careful not to make a sound. She positioned herself behind Y/N, leaning close to her ear, and whispered, "Whatcha reading there, Y/N?"

Startled, Y/N jumped slightly and turned to see Nobara's impish smile. "Nobara, you scared me! I'm reading this new manga I picked up. It's really good," Y/N replied, cheeks flushed with surprise.

Curiosity piqued, Nobara sat down beside Y/N, peering at the pages. "Mind if I take a look?" she asked, already reaching for the book.

Y/N hesitated for a moment, then handed over the manga. "Sure, go ahead."

As they shared the book, their arms brushed occasionally, sending a tingle down their spines. They laughed at the comedic moments and discussed the characters with animated enthusiasm. Nobara couldn't help but notice how Y/N's eyes sparkled whenever they talked about something they loved.

Eventually, they finished reading the chapter and closed the book, a comfortable silence settling between them. Nobara took a deep breath, her heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

"You know, Y/N, spending time like this with you is always fun," Nobara admitted, her voice gentle.

Y/N's eyes widened, surprise mingling with a touch of hope. "It is, isn't it? We should do this more often."

Nobara smiled, her heart warming at Y/N's response. "Yeah, we should. There's so much more we can do together, like exploring new cafes, trying out different foods, or just goofing around."

Y/N's smile matched Nobara's, a blossoming connection forming between them. "I'd like that, Nobara. You make everything exciting."

As the day drew to a close, the two friends decided to head back to campus together, hand in hand. They chatted and laughed, their steps in sync, as if the world itself had conspired to bring them closer.

Under the amber hues of the setting sun, they paused near the entrance of the school. Nobara turned to face Y/N, their fingers intertwined.

"Y/N, I have to admit something," Nobara confessed, her voice soft but resolute. "I feel more than just friendship for you. I...I think I might be falling in love with you."

Y/N's eyes widened, a mixture of surprise and joy filling them. "Nobara, I've been feeling the same way. You mean so much to me."

With their hearts now laid bare, Nobara leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender kiss. Time seemed to stand still as they embraced, the world around them fading away, leaving only the warmth of their affection.

As they pulled apart, breathless but content, Nobara whispered, "I'm glad we found each other, Y/N."

Y/N smiled, their eyes sparkling with newfound happiness. "Me too, Nobara. Me too."

In that moment, amidst the falling leaves and and cool breeze everything seemed perfect.