Huaisang snap his fan shut and cleared his throat softly before he spoke. "Well I found out some interesting and concerning information recently". He looks around the table really more for dramatic effect but before he could continues his brother asked." What kind of information and how did you get it if you were in the Cloud Recess the whole time or have you been sneaking out". Huaisang made a small squeaking sound when he saw the look on his brothers face but quickly straightened himself and spoke. "Da-ge why would you accuse me such things. I would never sneak out I would walked out thank you very much". He said looking his brother in his eyes. "As I was saying. I found out some interesting and concerning information. It seems since the death of Jin Guangshan his son has taken over as sect Leader as we all know but he has another son who is quite the little snake. His name is Meng Yao and he had after the death of his father went to Koi tower and introduced himself as Jin Guangshan son. Jin Zixuan had apparently took him in and not soon after stories started spreading that Jin Guangshan death was actually a planned murder and that the Jin sect would seek retribution for his death". The table was quiet. "But who would murder him. I mean I get it he was a absolute bastard now I wished it was me". A-Ying said. "Well before I forget. I received this last week". Wen Rouhan said as he nods at Wen Xu who took out something and gave it to Lan Qiren. He took it and it was a letter. He opened it and read it. The more he read the more his brows furrowed. When he was done he hands the letter to Xichen and looks over at Wen Rouhan and asked." What do they mean by they suspect my A-Ying. A-Ying was right here heavily pregnant with those two so how da hell could he have killed that deserving bastard ". Gasps went around the table when they heard what Lan Qiren said. "What da fucking hell. Where did they get that from. I haven't had a good fight in years and I'm just itching for one". Mingjue while slamming his hand on the table almost tipping it over. The twins starts to stir at the outburst from their sleep."Sect Leader Nie you are waking up my grand nephews with your screaming". Wen Rouhan said with  scowl as he softly starts to sooth them back to sleep. Huaisang had enough nobody is stealing his moment no way." So like I was saying before I got so rudely interrupted ". His eyes glides steely around the table and everyone felt a slight shiver running down their spines. "Meng Yao has been quite busy. I still do not know what his end game is or why he is doing this referring to the letter that Chief Cultiva..". A throat was heard being cleared and all eyes looked at the man." I think as we all are family now it would be best if all of you just calls me shufu". Wen Rouhan said and went quite looking at the others with a smile on his face. They nods their heads and thought this day is just to weird." Well not only that but he had been whispering into some of the sect leaders ears and the Jiangs are also with him on this. A-Ying and A-Zhan there is something you should know which is pretty much very important. They know about the flower and believe me when I say what I have heard about this Meng he is out for power and will do anything to come out on top even if he had to play dirty". Huaisang ended and looked around the table.

"Well it seems we will have to get off our behinds and start to get out there". Mingjue said. "Lan Qiren I think you all should began preparing yourself for what's to come. Let me correct myself we should get ourselves ready. They will bring the fight to your doorstep. People like them have no remorse or honor in getting what they want even if they have to use others". Wen Rouhan said his face serious as he turns to Lan Zhan and A-Ying. "You two should start training both in human form and in your wolf forms. Think what will happen if they get their filthy hands on one of your pups. What if they found out that they can shift even at such a young age. I will leave Wen Zhuliu here with you so that he can oversee your training. He is my best and believe me when I say nobody can or have ever beaten him in a fight. You have become lacks and lazy from what I can see. Where are the two boys that had first impressed me with their fire and fight. I know that you are new parents but you have a family, a sect and friends that will be ready to help you. So starting tomorrow you will leave the twins with your uncle or any of the others and start your training. I am also leaving Wen Popo here. She is an excellent healer and will be able to help Wen Qing and healer Lan Yi in finding the antidote. Qiren do you agree with me on this". He asked as he looked across the table at said man." I agree fully with you Rouhan. I think it is time that the Lan sect take its place back in the cultivation world. Huaisang as soon as you received more information please inform us immediately. Xichen you should also join A-Ying and A-Zhan in training. Wen Ning your skills also needs improving so with that said I think we can agree that this person will not come at us head on but will use every nick and trick to get to A-Ying and I do not want us to be unprepared at all". He said with a stern voice. "I will get my disciples also ready. Like I said I'm just itching for a fight". Mingjue said. Wen Xu cleared his throat and said." Well it looks like we will be getting ready for a fight so I will also get our disciples ready". "I never thought that someone would ever come after A-Ying again. Not after that woman. What I do not understand though. Is why would sect Leader Jiang be involved and what is his reason?". Xichen voiced his opinion. "Well his son did not believed that his mother went mad on her own and committed suicide. Needles to say that he convince his father and know here we are". Huaisang said.
"You know alot for someone who had been practically living in the Cloud Recess these last few months and why did you not tell us before?". Wen Qing asked. "Ah you know I love birds and they love to talk". Huaisang said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Back in the jingshi fenhua was thrashing and screaming or what he thought he was doing. Trying to get away from the hands that is tearing at his arms and legs. It feels as if someone is tearing his limbs apart molds them and put them back together again. The pain is excruciating to say the least. Tears runs down his face. He screams at the person to leave him alone. That he don't want to die again. That he just wants his A die and his baba. He just wants to play with his little brothers. He promise to be good if they just let him go. But all his screaming and pleading fell on death ears. He felt a warmness settling in his stomach but the it did nothing to take the pain away. He could himself feel being stretched to the point he felt like passing out and just as he was about to the hands stopped. The pain slowly starts to disappear from his body. He tried to look what had been done to him but his vision was blurry. He felt the warmness again settling and small movements were going on around him. He tried to concentrate on what they were doing. Who ever it was. He listen for voices but still nothing he could only hear them moving around. Tuck at him from time to time. He does not know how much time has passed since he was locked inside this nightmare. Slowly he feels his body being lifted in the air and panick immediately sets in. What are they doing? Why are they doing it to him? Will he ever see his family again? He just found them? But before his mind could go any further he heard something. He strained his ears to hear better. Yes there was someone or something with him. He tried to take a whiff to atleast know if it's human or not. He was met with the smell of sandalwood and cinnamon and he slowly starts to relax. Another scent invade his senses. One of early morning dew on a spring morning mix with the smell of rain. A soft smile graze his lips. The warmness in his belly starts to intensify and slowly its starts to spin and sings a song of joy and happiness. A low growl of content finds its way to his ears and he slipped into darkness. He awoke with a gasp and drenched in sweat. His night robes clings to his body and his bedding was soaking wet. His mind still groggy and his limbs feeling heavy. He just lays there for a moment looking up at the ceiling. Until realization hits him as the scent of his father hits his nose that he is back in the jingshi. Tears rolled down his face when he realized that he did not die like he thought he would. He is still with his family eventhough he can't here their voices. He wiped the tears away and tried sitting up slowly because he still feels dizzy and as soon as he did nausea hits him with a full force and he just in time pulled the bed pan and threw up. After some time he was only dry heaving and he lifts his head starting to feel so much better. He needs to find his a die and Baba. He stood up to fast and had to sit down immediately waiting for the room to stop spinning. When it does his eyes fell on the note. He slowly reached for it and opened it. Immediately recognizing his a-die's hand writing he read the note and without a second thought he ran out and up the path to the his uncle's residence. Without thinking or knocking he slides the door opened gaining everyone's attention but he did not care. His eyes searching for the only people he needs right now. He rushed forward when he spots them. "A-Die, Baba why did you leave me alone". He asked as he wraps his arms around the two stunned and shocked Lan Zhan and A-Ying. The room was quite. Shock evident on everyone's faces. "Who are you and why do you call my nephews A-Die and Baba". Lan Qiren asked.