30 . 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒚

Start from the beginning

" Jungkook , can you please change the bandage it's hurting " my eyes widened as I hurriedly nodded my head , placing my ice cream on the nightstand .

I opened the drawer which was attached to the nightstand and took out the first aid box to treat her wounds .

As I was unbandaging her foot I asked " Do you want to bathe ? "

Her head shot up as she looked at me confused . I can see she is thinking way too much about the bath .

" I can help you if you want but yeah only if you are comfortable with it otherwise it's oka- "

she cut me off

" I think so and I'm comfortable with you jungkook don't worry " i nodded my head as I said

" I'll prepare you a warm bath- "

" no I like it cold " she again interrupted as i nodded my head before entering the bathroom .

I open the tap so that the cold water can fill the bathtub . Shower bombs . I need shower bombs .

Wait, I think I have a bunch , where is it ? I walked towards the cupboard of the bathroom which was beside the mirror and sink .

I open as my gaze is fixed on the different fragrance of shower bombs .

But I'm not sure which fragrance yn likes. I should ask for it .

Yeah ! I got out of the bathroom as I said " which fragrance do you like of shower bombs ? I've plenty "

she smiled before saying .

" it's vanilla jungkook"

Listen to E.T by katy perry for a better experience

I smirked as I walked towards her , she didn't stop smiling as she asked

" yes ? "

I placed both of my hands on the bed as my foot was in the ground and my face was going towards yn as I stopped myself when I felt her breath fanning over my lips .

As I asked while smirking, " I wonder , do you like Vanilla s'x as well in bed or a hard and rough one , sweetcake? "

Her cheeks flushed as she looked down on my lips before saying

" I see my husband wants to know about my sexual desires huh ? "

And she came closer to my lips , our lips touched but she didn't kiss me nor did I .

She licked her lips which made my lips get wet too .

She held my head with both hands and boom , she slid her tongue inside mine and started to kiss .

I jumped on the bed without breaking the kiss as I made her sit on my lap.

The sexual tension is at its peak .

I just want to tear the cloth she is wearing and just want to pound into her but yet again I know she's not ready for this .

Her hands got hold of my chest as she started to undo my shirt . Making my eyes wide open , what ?

Is she sure about this ? I didn't stop her , I let her unbutton my shirt . She tosses my shirt away in the bedroom which I'm not sure where as she breaks the kiss .

Looking into my eyes deeply as she said seductively , dude I can feel it in her voice. She is a goddess....

" I want to take things slow Jeon "

I nodded my head as she continued
" will you let me do dirty things to you Jeon Jungkook ? "

I swear she can feel my boner getting hard as I nodded my head .

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara