The Hell Whole

•Abrie's p.o.v•
ALARM• *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I woke up and turned off my alarm. I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I got dressed I put on my white crop top that says "you can't sit with us", high waist shorts •black•, high top converse •white• and my hair in wavy beach curls. I went to my spot where I do my makeup and did foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blush, and baby lips. It was 8:15am so I grabbed my iPhone and my backpack and head out. Thank god Hayes didn't see me. If he did I would have been dead.
•School•
When I get to school I go to my locker *next to Nash Grier* I seen Nash and he said hi and I waved at him. Then I felt someone push me into my locker. "Aww the little bitch is still ALIVE!! Go die in a ditch you little whore!" *crowd laughing* I feel tears rolling down my face. I didn't know what to do so I ran to the bathroom and cried in the stall. I hear a voice *a boys voice* "Abrie why are you crying?" Said the boy. "Nash?" I asked. "Yes Abrie it's me your best friend Nash Grier!" I knew it was Hayes. So, I have always hid a blade in the stall I'm in, so I grabbed the blade and said "for every time I got called a name." 1. "Little bitch" 2. "Whore" I had 2 fresh new cuts on my wrist, I also carved die in my wrist to show people I want to die but I'm still here. I ran out of the bathroom to really see Nash, he ran up to me and hugged me really tightly. I loved Nash like a big brother. "Thanks Nash. I thought you were Hay- yeah never mind." Who? Abrie you have to tell me! I will go and find her myself! 😤" Nash yelled. "Nash it's not a her it's a him and you know him really well almost like your brother! Oh wait it IS your BROTHER!! 😢😢" I said crying and yelling at the same time. Nash looked at me with tears in his eyes and hugged me soooo much tighter than before. "I love you Abrie and I won't ever let you go, EVER." I look at Nash in the eyes and he looks at me in the eyes back and all the sudden I feel his soft lips on mine and I felt sparks like never before. I pull away and say to Nash, "I love you so much 💕" and we walk home together. When we were walking back he seen the cuts on my wrist. "Abrie can I see your hand?" I look at him and gave him my hand. He looked at me and he had tears in his eyes. "Why would you do this to yourself? You are the most beautiful girl in the world, you are important to me and you know that! Abrie I love you too much to see you hurt. I'm going to have to deal with Hayes the hard way. And that's not gonna be pretty!"
•Nash p.o.v•
I asked Abrie to see her hand and she looked at me like she was gonna cry. She gave me her hand and my eyes were all watery and I felt a tear come down my face. Good thing she didn't see that. I say to Abrie "Why would you do this to yourself? You are the most beautiful girl in the world, you are important to me and you know that! Abrie I love you so much to see you hurt. I'm going to have to deal with Hayes the hard way. And that's not gonna be pretty." She looked at me like she seen a ghost. She cried and cried and wouldn't stop until I took her home. I took her home and of course her mom wasn't there. So I stayed with her. I love Abrie sooo much.
•Hayes p.o.v•
I seen Nash and Abrie kissing by the bathrooms and I got really jealous. I never wanted to hurt Abrie, ever. But if I wanted to still be popular I have to. Abrie and I were best friends in 7th and 8th grade but once we got into 9th I became popular and I had no choice to ignore her at first but then I had to start bulling her. I hate myself everyday because I know I love her. Abrie hates me and she will never love me the way I love her.
•Next day•
I seen Abrie waking to school and I ran up to her and asked if I can talk to her. She looked like she was gonna run away and cry in the stalls and Nash would come and save her. She nodded and we started waking. This is what I told her. "Abrie I love you so much. I would never hurt yo-" "well guess what you have already hurt me and that will never make me like you or even love you like I did last year! You hurt me so much! *showed him the scars and cuts* I can't believe that you would just come up to me and try to make me believe that everything you're saying to me is true! That's why I'm with Nash! He actually cares about me! Unlike you. I hate you so much Hayes. Nothing will ever change that!" Abrie said while crying and yelling at me at the same time."Abrie I'm so sorry for everything I've ever done to you."I start to lean in and we kiss. She instantly pulled away and she ran. I tried to catch up to her but she's really fast. Wow she's faster than me and I'm a football player.😒
•Abrie's p.o.v•
I was listening to music on my way to school and I can feel someone looking at me so I take out my ear plugs and I turn around to see Hayes trying to talk to me. As he started saying how sorry he was and bla bla bla I told him off. * bitch cuz I'm a bo$$* sorry I had to add that 😂. I hated Hayes because he bullied me all school year and now that it's the end of the school year he wants to be all buddy buddy. No boo boo that's not how it works.