" Done. I have wiped her existence from Norway, " He read it and sat on the bed, showing his back to her side.

" What do you mean?" Jungkook typed.

" I bought a ticket by using her National ID. It's a bus ticket from Eemnes to Amsterdam. If police will investigate her whereabouts then they will only get to know that she left Eemnes,"

" And about the house?" He asked.
"Police will undoubtedly look into her whereabouts if her body isn't found, and we don't need police snooping around. So, I refrained from setting her house ablaze. It's not a wise move for her to go missing and her house coincidentally catching fire on the same night," Jungkook read Leon's message, and after pondering, he agreed with the logic.

"I'll clean out her house entirely, erase all traces. I'll pack up all her belongings to create the illusion that she left Eemnes along with her things," he read further.

"Great plan. Put it into action before tomorrow evening. Our departure is imminent," Jungkook typed and sent the message. Placing his phone on the table, he settled on the sofa which was just in front of the bed, he placed his leg on the table which was before the table and then rested his arm on the armrest of the sofa, his gaze landed on Aziel and the events ran through his mind.

••

" Please no, please no," She whimpered in pain while closing her eyes, her hands tied to his belt, above her head. Her tee shirt was torn from the shoulder revealing her swell of bosom, and he was planting kisses on her neck.

Her tears were continuously flowing. She was trembling under him like a scared kitten. Her body was not accepting his touch. It was forced.

The 3 slaps were already spinning her head. She was unable to think anything. She hissed when he sank his teeth on her beautiful neck and when he ran his tongue on the place then she felt utterly disgust. She wanted to push him, kill him, hit him, do anything to save herself but she was not in a state to even rise on her feet, to move even a bit.

" Please," she cried when his hand ran over her left bosom, feeling the soft skin over her clothes.

" For the sake of your mother, " and he stopped.

He stopped. All of a sudden. A wave of reality hit him hard.

He never wanted to be an abuser.

He looked at her face which was already red. She had her eyes closed. He thought for a good second. All of the memories with his mother crossed his mind. His mother always wanted him to shine, always wanted him to make her feel proud.

But what is he doing? He is doing everything opposite of her wish.

She wanted him to be a gentleman.

•• " She is a girl, baby. Handle her with your gentleness," his mother's voice echoed in his head. She had said this sentence when he was playing with 3 year old Shin Y/N. " She is made for love, in fact, every girl in the whole universe is made for love, so love her. Look how your toys made her cry, say sorry,"

•• " Sorry," 8 year-old Jungkook said.

•• " Yes, now kiss her cheeks to show your love," he did whatever his mother told him to do.

•• " Good boy,"

" Please don't do this with me, I beg you," she said and Jungkook's hand worked on the belt to free her.

•••

Jungkook exhaled and rested his head on the back rest of the sofa and closed his, surrendering himself to sleep.