"Yes, he's ruthless and shows no mercy to anyone! What's so special about him other than the fact that he would kill Luke and Leia if he knew how powerful they are?"

"Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker your husband. I'm so sorry Emmesere, I didn't want to tell you but Master Yoda insisted you were given the truth."

I pass out and hit my head seeing all the pain before I had Luke and Leia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Flashback To Mustafar**

I wipe the tears on my face and turn off the ship after opening the door, I spot my husband and run to him and see him run to me. He embraces me and says, "I saw your ship. What are you doing out here?"

We let go of our embrace but he still holds me and I say, "I was so worried about you. Obi-Wan...told me terrible things."

"What things?" Anakin asks sounding confused and angry.

"He said...that you turned to the dark side...that you...killed younglings...Anakin I can't feel your emotions anymore I can't feel our connection through the force anymore."

"Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me. And I can feel our connection and your feelings just fine. What are you talking about?"

"He cares about us. He wants to help us."

"Us?"

"I told him about us. He knows about us. He wants to help you and me."

He is quiet for a few seconds and I could feel myself crumbling as I say, "Anakin, all I want is your love. I want to feel your emotions again..." I trail off and start to cry.

"Emmesere, love won't save you. Only my new powers can do that."

"Your love has always saved me from everything Anakin! You promised that you would always save me from everything! You're a good person, don't do this."

"Don't you see I am saving you Darling Emmesere, I won't lose you. I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of and I'm doing it for you!"

"But we're equals in the force our baby is powerful in the force it's a full Jedi!"

"Not anymore we aren't equals in the force, because my power is more than yours now."

"Ani, come away with me! Let's raise our child together in Naboo and leave all of this behind! I love you, I can't be without you, I need your protection. Anakin, I need your love."

"Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore I have brought peace to the Republic! I am more powerful than the Chancellor I can overthrow him, and together you and I can rule the galaxy!"

Every single piece of our connection and my feeling of his emotions was broken I had no idea who was standing in front of me but it wasn't my husband. I pull away in pain, sadness, and confusion. And my whole heart aches as I say, "Obi-Wan, was right you've changed. I feel nothing from you now."

Anakin looks at me and says coldly, "I don't want to hear any more about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me, and took you with them!"

I look at him and say through my continuing tears and heartbreak, "I don't know you anymore Ani, you're breaking my heart you're going down a path I can't follow."

All he can say is, "Because of Obi-Wan?"

"Because of what you've done what you plan to do and I can't...be a part of that! I'm not easily corrupted that's why my lightsaber is white Anakin! Stop, stop now! Come back I love you, please Ani..."