3

Finally, Zay thought as she saw the sign that said office. Walking in she was greeted by a woman who looked like to be in her 50's sitting behind a desk, typing away at her computer. "Hello, I'm Zadie Morningstar. I am here for my classes" "Oh well hello, I'm Mrs. Peter's" said the lady at the desk. "So my classes" "oh yes sorry" Mrs. Peter's said snapping out of her daze and handing Zay her class schedule and the little red slip that each of her teachers have to sign. "Thank you... Bye now" Zay said trying to get away from the uncomfortable stare from the women. While on her way out she passed that very pale human girl again awkwardly walking to Mrs. Peter's.

"Your Zadie Morningstar, one of the new girls" Is what Zay heard as soon as she stepped out of the office, making her put her hand on her half beating heart and looking at him up and down. "And your Isabella swan, well I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on" Eric said while both Zadie and Isabella have him a look. "I'm more of the-" "Hmm and this is were I check out, bye-bye now" Zadie said cutting Isabella off and walked away to find her first class. Science.

After going around the whole building like twice Zadie finally found her science class, which just so happened to be right next to the office. If you could have seen the tantrum she had. But um... anyways so after her little moment she walked into the class like nothing happened even though she was pretty late, handing the slip to the teacher to sign, he grumbled some incoherent words thinking no one could here him, but Zadie did and tried to stop herself from snapping his neck. Trying to het past that she decided to look around the class and saw that strawberry blonde girl from the parking lot sitting alone looking down at her book. "Ok, Zadie you may take a seat by miss Hale. Mis Hale please raise your hand" " I go by Zay. Thank you very much" Zay said snatching the slip out of hand and walking over to the strawberry blonde.

"Zay" she said keeping her eyes on the girl who's head is still in a book. "You know it's not nice to ignore someone that is talking to you... I mean unless he's like a creep or something then you should definitely ignore that per-" "okay, fine if you be quiet I will tell you my name ok" with a nod of the head and zip of the mouth Zay's full undivided attention was on the strawberry blonde who's name she was bout to learn. With a light laugh she said " Rosalie"

So Zadie finally met the one and only Rosalie, and got a laugh out of her. Crazy I know. But I think im going to stick to posting two times a day, no specific time though. Hope you enjoy this chapter. 😊