Chapa's Phone

Mal's pov

Well the day started off fine well for me can't say the same about chapa. I tell Lexi.

Speaking of the devil! I say laughing as chapa walks in with a bread in her pants her hair wet and coffee's in her hand.

Shut up if you want your coffee! She says in a serious voice handing me my coffee.

Mhm thanks baby! I take a sip of it and fell in love. Hey lex I'll call you back later ok see ya! I hang up the phone as chapa walks up to me.

There's no one around so we have some time to are selfs. She says while smirking putting her hands in my upper thigh going higher every word.

Chapa this is exactly why you and I are banned from each other for now. Because you decided to have "fun" during a meeting. I air quote fun and laughed.

Chapa just pulled me in for a kiss by grabbing my chin. I smile into the kiss but we quickly pulled away as Schwoz came into the room.

Hey guys it's me Schwoz from work! He says

I was chilling back while chapa and Schwoz fought.

Yeah we know who you are schwoz we work with you. I say getting up as the others walk in being weird.

Chapa looks at me with an annoyed expression but I saw a little smile there.

Oh hey guys look I can see you threw all of my phone cameras! Ray says in excitement.

And the sound on these things are in credible loud! Bose adds on.

Yeah and you can make a four way video call! Miles adds. Then they all started talking over each other and it got me mad fast.

Ok park it!! I yell they all quiet down and focused there attention on me only.

I'm only going to say this once and no one argue yell or get offended because my opinion means nothing ok. Those phones with all my mighty look weird as hell! I laugh along with Bose.

Are you sure cause I bought you one too? Miles asks me. I looked at him confused for a second.

Hold up why did you buy me one and not my DAD?  I ask. Yeah why are you buying her stuff all the time thats my job!? Chapa adds on putting her hand around my waist.

Maybe because I'm a nice person and I care about people who are nice back! He says looking around the room and putting his hands up.

Well Miles you should have saved your money I have a bag full of phones that I bought years ago. I explained sitting up.

Chapa are you sure you don't wanna go buy one? Bose asks her.

I'm not buying a new phone I want my old phone and then I'm going to track down who ever stole my cellphone and fry them for taking away my happiness!! She yells zapping the stand till a pile of ashes was in front of Schwoz.

Me and Bose look at each other worried as she says that.

Hey baby you shouldn't have to think of that come on I'll buy you a new one? I suggested but she turned around and glared at me.

I don't want a new phone I want my old phone Mal! She leaves the room and we all stare at each other.

Well that just happened. Mika says

_______

Mal we have to tell her the truth! Bose argues.

But that's the problem we can't she'll break up with me and she'll hurt you! I explained to him.