"Maybe she just wants to do something else than baseball it's the only thing I've done since summer started! I even had a bucket list." Giselle said rolling her eyes.

"No! You don't get it! She's like Squints acts with Wendy but 10x worse!" He said.

"She does?!" Aaliyah gasped.

"So I'm not that bad, aren't I?" Squints asked sarcastically making Benny hit him.

"What's a bucket list?" Bertram asked.

"It's a thing where you list the things you want to do this summer, baseball was number one but I had 99 other things too!" She complained.

"Giselle, if I had your bucket list thing, baseball would be the only thing on it." Benny commented.

"Yeah whatever." Giselle said.

"Can we talk about the fact Isabella is laying on the ground for the past few minutes?" Aaliyah asked.

"No! Stay with us!" Ashley yelled.

"What?" Isabella asked turning her head towards Ashley.

"Oh, you're not dead. Oh and we need to get Y/N back! Female friends over boys." She said giving a glare to them titling her head to go to the activities around the neighborhood, they all copied her and followed Ashley. The boys shrugged and followed thwm involving themselves in.

"Oh, I wanted to give you this." Elijah said before Ashley and the rest came.

"Y/N!" Ashley yelled.

"Huh?" Y/N asked turning towards them, "Oh you've got to be kidding me." She mumbled seeing all of them together.

"We need you back!" Ashley explained yelling.

"For what?" She asked cluelessly.

"We need you back to the game!" Benny concluded.

"Oh so now the only thing I have to do in life is baseball?" Y/N asked scoffing.

"That's not what we're trying to say-" Aaliyah said, "I mean what is Ashley is trying to say." She corrected herself side eyeing the blonde girl.

"Don't look at me like that! We all think the same thing as me in the deep inside." Ashley said back.

"Not wrong on that one, sorry Y/N/N." Aaliyah mumbled.

"Then what are you trying to say to her?" Elijah asked, "She can't have new friends no more?" He asked.

"That's not what I'm saying!" Ashley said.

"Oh yeah, you kinda are." Elijah commented.

"Shut up!" Ashley yelled out loud making everyone turn to her turning the music off, the music came back on and everyone started to have fun once again and dance, "Y/N if you pick some guy that's 1 years older than you over your own twin brother, Benny, Bertram, Ham, Scotty, Timmy, Tommy and Squints who you just met but you actually get along with and your childhood friends?! Then yes, do it! I dare you!" Ashley said out loud.

"Why would you think I'd do that? I'm not choosing sides." Y/N said.

"Yeah well, since he asked to hang out that's the only thing that has been going on in your head!" Ashley yelled.

"I don't get it. I just don't! So you're telling me that now someone can't have new friends?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, now she's going to become your girlfriend and never talk to us again or some sh*t." Ashley said before Elijah started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Y/N asked.

"I'm dating Cindy." He said.

"Cindy what?" Y/N asked looking angry.