"Well to answer your first question. I'm someone that you already know, but most importantly I'm the person who stole all your money."

Hearing that they were all surprised to see the person who robbed the bank standing right in front of them.

~Shigaraki~

"You bastard."

Out of a fit of rage, Shigaraki ran towards the stranger an extended out his right arm and had his hand wide open. As Shigaraki's hand was inches away, The stranger suddenly removed his right hand from his cane as he quickly reached into his code and pulled out a revolver that he pointed straight at Shigaraki's face. From The stranger pointing a gun straight at Shigaraki's face, Shigaraki freezed completely as he stared down at a barrel of a revolver.

~???~

"Oh yeah, you asked me who I was. Let me show you."

From saying that, the stranger removes his left hand from his cane letting it stand on its own. As he began raising up his hand he soon grabbed hold of the top of this for fedora which he then lifted off of his head, revealing his entire face which makes Shigaraki step back as he was shocked along with the others.

~Dabi~

"You have to be kidding me?"

~Toga~

"There's no way?"

~Mr. Compress~

"This cannot be?"

~Spinner~

"I don't believe this."

~Twice~

"It's him. I knew it!"

~Shigaraki~

"It's really you. Izuku Midoriya."

Hearing that name, Deku smiles at them all. Seeing him smile, they noticed that it was twisted then his original smile. But his smile wasn't the only thing they took notice of. While looking at him, they see that his face it's painted like an evil looking clown.

~Deku~

"Hehehe, surprise."

~Shigaraki~

"What happened to you?"

~Deku~

"Let's just say that I had a change of heart."

Deku says this as places his thumb on the hammer of the revolver which he pulls back

~Shigaraki~

"Wait what are you...

Deku pulls the trigger of the revolver which let out a loud bang, making Shigaraki close his eyes as he flinched. But from not feeling a thing pissed through his head. He opens his eyes and sees a metal rod sticking out of the barrel of the revolver, he even notices a red flag hanging off of the rod that had the word bang on it.

~Shigaraki~

"Huh?"

~Deku~

"HAHAHAHAH! You actually thought I shot you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

As Deku continued laughing out hysterically from a twisted prank, Shigaraki finally realized that the annoying hero he hated so much was not standing in front of him. Instead it was someone completely different. While Deku continued laughing, Toga let out a small chuckle. From her doing so, it grabbed the attention of Dabi.

~Dabi~

"Hey where are you laughing?"

~Toga~

"Hehe, Sorry. But you have to admit, it was pretty funny."

Dadi knew that Toga was twisted already but didn't know she found that type of stuff humorous.

~Deku~

"Hahaha. Well that's enough joking around for now."

Deku says this as he lowers the gun and looks at Shigaraki who is a bit shocked to see how Deku is acting now.

~Deku~

"Now to answer your second question, there's only one thing I want."

~Shigaraki~

"And what is that?"

~Deku~

"To work together."

~Shigaraki~

"Why would I work with you."

~Deku~

"Because I have something you need. And it's something you can't refuse because if you do then you'll be just another penniless villain. So what do you say?"

Seeing that he has no other choice, Shigaraki nodded his head yes to Deku.

~Shigaraki~

"All right, I accept this partnership."

~Deku~

"Good."

As Deku puts the revolver back into his coat, he then extends his hand out for a proper handshake. Seeing that, Shigaraki an extended out his hand, but once his hand grab hold Deku's, he soon felt a painful shock go through his hand. As he pulls his hand away, Deku laugh as he reveals a joy buzzer on his hand.

~Deku~

"Hehehe, just another harmless prank, partner."

Seeing Deku's twisted smile, Shigaraki knew that he found enjoyment in others pain, but didn't say anything to him about it. Instead he laughs It off.

~Shigaraki~

"Ha, yeah just a prank."

~Deku~

"That's right. Oh and don't call me Izuku or Deku anymore."

~Shigaraki~

"Then what am I supposed to call you?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Joker."

~To be continued~