Grace " who else will it be ... think fast" grace had tossed some fruit tossed Jake and he had caught it quickly and soon took a bite from the fruit.

Jake " this taste great ... so princes when were you going to tell me you had a avatar"

Y/n " I didn't thin this will be happening"

Jake " umm it seems like I'm learning so many new things about you" you soon grabbed Jake and norm and helped them find some clothing made for avatar sizes.

Grace " don't play with that it can make your blind" Jake was sitting on his bed as he was looking at his queue still trying to understand his avatar body.

Later that day

Jake " that freaky" Jake was sitting down still getting use to his new body and everything else around him, this had drawn you attention as you soon made your way toward him.

Y/n " there is so much you will have to learn about you new body Jake" Jake had soon stopped what he was doing and soon looked at you, as you sat on the hammock bed near him he was able to tell your jewelry was something that was unfamiliar to him. He had opened his mouth and was about to say something when he was cut off.

Grace " light out everyone"

Y/n " see you on the other side jake" you soon lad back in the hammock and soon closed your eyes, and you soon opened your eyes to see you were back in your human body.

Jake " yeah see you" Jake soon had closed his eyes and soon woke up back in his human body, he soon looked up and saw you sitting up.

Y/n " nice work our there jake you will make a great avatar driver"

Grace " don't get your hopes up my niece  he still has tons to learn"

Jake " well I can learn Ma'am"

Y/n " come on aunt Grace if I can learn the ways of navi as well so can Jake"

Grace " that two different things sweetie"

Y/n " yes I know but I have faith that Jake can still learn"

Grace " then let see what happens" Jake had smiled at you and soon the two of you had left for dinner. Jake was sitting with you as norm and Tom were still getting dinner.

Jake " so that queue things can really make me blind"

Y/n " well yes it a very sensitive part of navi body and has connect to the brain"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " you are lucky the scientists are still allow you to be apart of program after your stunt back there"

Jake " well I can take it to the sully charm no on can Ignore it"you had laughed at Jake comment making the boys smile.

Y/n " stunt for running and breaking out"

???? " hey flower girl" soon Trudy had sat down at the table you were sharing with Jake.

Y/n " hey Trudy how was your day"

Trudy " working on my helicopter trying to get her back up to speed"

Y/n " oh Trudy I will love you to meet Jake sully twin brother"

Trudy " oh so you are the solider that will be joining Grace team, so how did your mom take it ... wait those he know who your mom and dad are"

Y/n " oh yes he those know he was told on day one"

Trudy " here I thought you were replacing me as one of your buddies for meals"

Y/n " you can never be replaced Trudy"