8

The lecture hall was abuzz with the hum of students settling into their seats, their notebooks and laptops at the ready.

Bangchan and Seungmin, however, were conspicuously absent from their usual spots. The professor began the lecture, the PowerPoint slides lighting up the screen, but two seats in the middle of the row remained vacant.

Jeongin, a mischievous glint in his eyes, turned to Minho who sat beside him. 

"Have you seen our dear Bangchan and Seungmin?"

Minho raised an eyebrow, scanning the room before leaning in to whisper.

"Nope, no sign of them. Maybe they're having too much fun together to remember class."

Jeongin snickered, the corners of his mouth quirking up. 

"Oh, I can only imagine. You know, I've been hearing rumors that Seungmin's cozy little apartment is like a haven for late-night escapades."

Minho chuckled, rolling his eyes. 

"Rumors, huh? Well, those two are quite the pair."

Just then, the door to the lecture hall swung open, and a disheveled Bangchan and Seungmin hurried in, their cheeks flushed and their expressions a mix of embarrassment and amusement. 

All eyes turned to them, and even the professor paused, his gaze narrowing in mock severity.

"Late again, I see," the professor remarked with a raised eyebrow.

Seungmin offered a sheepish smile, his breath slightly uneven from their rushed entrance.

 "Apologies, Professor. We had a bit of a morning adventure."

Bangchan nodded in agreement, still catching his breath. 

"Yeah, alarm didn't go off, and well, you know how it is."

Jeongin couldn't contain his laughter, his voice carrying across the room. 

"Oh, we can only imagine the nature of this 'morning adventure.'"

Seungmin shot Jeongin a playful glare, his cheeks growing redder. 

"Let's just say it involved a certain someone oversleeping at my place."

As the lecture resumed, Bangchan and Seungmin settled into their seats, chuckling softly at their own antics. 

Despite the late start, they were quick to catch up with the lecture, exchanging notes and subtle glances throughout the class.

During a brief break, Jeongin leaned over to Bangchan, a sly grin on his face. 

"So, care to share some details about this 'morning adventure'?"

Bangchan rolled his eyes, but a smile tugged at his lips. 

"Nothing scandalous, I promise. Just overslept at Seungmin's place, that's all."

Minho chimed in with a teasing grin. 

"Ah, yes, the classic 'overslept' excuse. We all know what that means."

Seungmin's cheeks turned even redder, and he shot a playful glare at his friends. 

"You guys are incorrigible, you know that?"

The class continued, the banter and laughter between the friends providing a welcome distraction from the lecture material. 

Bangchan couldn't help but feel a warmth in his chest as he exchanged lighthearted remarks with Seungmin, their camaraderie growing stronger with each passing moment.