𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙

Start from the beginning

Jeongukk nodded and the boy immediately went from there.

"Now you are surely gonna be suspended!" Lisa exclaimed shaking her head in disbelief.

Jeongukk didn't say anything and stood up to get to the dean followed by Yug and the other three friends Lisa, Irene, and Mingyu.

They reached the class where the dean was right now.

"May I come in sir!" Jeongukk asked with his arms folded on his chest standing straight, his aura radiating dominance and power.

"Oh Jeongukk come in" the dean, Mr.Lim said Jeongukk could hear the glint of sarcastic tone in his voice but he didn't mind it.

"Well students, let me introduce him to you all He is Jeon Jeongukk, Our university's topper, first in everything and champion of basketball or any other sport" the dean introduced while Jeongukk just stood at the entrance with the same posture without any expression on his face.

"But In anger management..." the dean trailed his sentence took a chalk and drew a big circle ⭕️ on the board.

"Zero...the most important thing that is required in this medical field is controlling our emotions or else it is equal to giving a doctor a knife in the place of surgical things" the dean taunted while looking at Jeongukk

"Sir, it's not his fault, it is the opponent team who did that We even have a video," Yugyeom said forward not liking how the dean was talking about his best friend like that.

"I don't care. I don't have to see any video" the dean said looking at Jeongukk.

Yugyeom was about to say something but "Yug you wait outside" Jeongukk said while still looking at the dean.

"But guk-" his sentence got cut off in the middle when Jeongukk pushed Yug slightly out.

Jeongukk turned to Dean again and said "You continue sir!" Hearing that the dean looked at him in disbelief.

"What!? Jeongukk I'm really disappointed in you" the dean exclaimed shaking his head.

"Did you ever think about the reputation of the college before beating the opponent team?!" The dean continued with a disappointing sign.

Jeongukk took a deep breath and looked at the dean stared into his eyes and said "Basketball is a sport which I love and am passionate about. It is about defending ourselves and scoring the goal sir!"

"Are you telling me about the sport now huh? Do you think I don't know!?" The dean asked with a frown

"I didn't said you don't know sir! I'm just telling what I know what basketball is and I don't care about the bloody reputation of the college cause I'm not a pinch of guilty for beating that guy..he is the one who provoked me and played foul,  to say that I actually thought about the university that is why I controlled myself" Jeongukk said confidently with a stern tone.

"Whatever it Jeongukk I'm telling you I'm disappointed in you and if you want to stay in this university you only have two choices one you better write an apology letter with your sign and stick it to the notice board and one-month suspension or else you can take the leave from this college by taking my sign on your TC" the dean finalised his words but at the last TC topic he hesitated and looked at Jeongukk.

"Well sir it's not my fault so I'm never gonna write an apology letter and yes I will take my TC from the office and get your sign," Jeongukk said with a straight face making all of the students in the class gulp.

"What will you do in future with this much anger in future Jeongukk!?" The dean asked in disbelief when he heard that he was gonna rather leave than write an apology.

"I know what I want to be in my future sir! And one more thing is sir You are just a dean of this college and we, students own this college!" Saying that he went out of the class and Yugyeom came inside the class and said

"Show some bloody respect to the champion!" Hearing that all the students immediately got up while the dean looked at the students dumbfounded at how easily they followed the words.