Chapter 28: Mishima Style

"Come on!" Heihachi commanded while doing his fighting stance.

As the blades hit the floor beside Heihachi, Heihachi rushes at the spirit warrior and gave him an axe kick, Kai blocked it with his arm and jumps as Heihachi sweeps his kick and followed up with a front kick. Kai swings his blade around as Heihachi used his backhand to deflect the blade and knee Kai in the torso.

In time, Kai backed away, but Heihachi elbowed him quickly, and added a roundhouse kick as Kai did the same thing, their legs blew a strong wind from the kick, but Kai spins his blade as Heihachi gave one punch in each hand where Kai punches Heihachi's second fist again.

Kai swings his blade again as Heihachi grabs the chain and pulls it towards him. Both combatants stare at each other with a grin on their faces, since both combatants won't back out in a fight, not letting go of Kai's weapon.

"Quite the location you picked to die. Kai, was it?" Heihachi asked as Kai was finally known for his name.

"Yes!! Finally! Thank you! Almost makes me wanna spare your life." Kai sarcastically said while pulling his weapon.

"A grave mistake you said there. Once you fought a Mishima, no lives will be spared!" Heihachi yelled before pulling himself above the spirit warrior.

Heihachi tumbled towards his opponent, and hit Kai in the face as both combatants drop to the ground.

Kai, facing the ground, was kicked by Heihachi in the face. Heihachi stood up quickly and stomps Kai, who is now facing Heihachi. Kai caught Heihachi's foot and proceeds to ram Heihachi with his horns, causing him to back away.

"I will show you the power of the Mishima!" Heihachi yells.

Kai also yelled as both fighters dashed again. They both gave an uppercut against each other, but both arms were clashed. Kai swings his blade at Heihachi again, but this time, he pulled the blade back to hit him.

Heihachi backed away from the blade at the right time, jumps towards Kai and kicks him twice with both legs. Kai blocked the attack, but Heihachi followed up with an axe kick.

"Is that all?!" Heihachi asked before grabbing Kai in the neck. Heihachi grips his neck so hard and threw Kai away from him as he lands on the ground.

Kai wipes off the dirt in his face and spins his blade around. Kai decides he will do a long range attack as he swings his blade one by one, and Heihachi gets hit with the blades again. As Heihachi dashes, he keeps getting hit by the blades, luckily, not being wounded. Though the attacks of Kai from a distant overwhelms him.

"What? Is that all I expect from a Mishima?" Kai asked mockingly.

"Come on!!!" Heihachi yells as Kai dashed quickly to aim an attack. Heihachi kicked first and jabs Kai in the face, following up with a backhand, where Kai was stunned. He spins his kick twice, uppercuts his chin, jabbed his chest, gave Kai a hook, ending with an uppercut.

Kai leaps in the air again and Heihachi ends it with another uppercut, making Kai spin and land on the ground.

"You're a joke." Heihachi said, looking down at Kai. The spirit warrior leaps and throw his blades towards a wall behind Heihachi. Kai whips it successfully and pulls it towards him, making the wall hit Heihachi successfully. Kai grins and punches Heihachi in the torso, as Heihachi hurls in pain, while the wall Kai pulled was destroyed.

"What?!" Heihachi grunts while trying to stand up.

"Your chi is strong, Mishima. But it's not enough. It won't be enough to take me down that easily." Kai said in amusement.

"Heh. I haven't felt this kind of excitement in my blood for quite some time!" Heihachi said with an impressed look at Kai, as he realizes Kai is much different than any of his opponents in the King of Iron Fist Tournament.

"Bring it!" Kai yelled before dashing again.

Kai kicked his blade, spinning towards Heihachi. Heihachi caught the blade at ease, as Kai pulled himself and kicks Heihachi in the face. Heihachi caught it and kicks Kai in the torso, losing balance.

"Time to die!" Heihachi yells before jabbing Kai in the stomach. Following up with a hook on the left and an uppercut on the right, Kai was sent flying again. Heihachi spins both his arms and strikes him with both palms and wrist above and below each other. Sending Kai to fly and land on the floor.

Heihachi walks towards Kai and grabbed his horn, staring at his opponent knocked out.

"Come back when you're ready to fight!" Heihachi said before slamming Kai's head on the ground before walking away.

"I'm not done yet, Heihachi Mishima." Kai grunts before standing up.

"Still alive?" Heihachi asked before looking at his opponent.

Kai grabbed the chis of the master he stole and commanded all of his jaded puppets to fight Heihachi.

"Round him all up." Kai commanded before hitting his stolen chis above with his blade, one by one. One by one, each green jaded masters lands surrounding Heihachi.

Two badgers with a staff, a porcupine, a boar, a gorilla, a crab, an elephant, a frog, a hippo, and a komodo.

Heihachi stood his ground, unamused with what Kai did. Since he used that trick when he tries to capture Aslan

"What do you say, Heihachi? Would you take us on all alone?" Kai asked as Heihachi scoffed.

"You're pathetic, Kai. Bringing an army of yours to face me?"

"What? Can you fight them all alone?"

"Even with this army of yours, I won't be down that easily." Heihachi said before preparing his fighting stance.

"Bring it!"