"May I keep it?" he asked after a while.

"What? That paper? Why?"

"Because it's the first thing you've done thinking about us being together." he said with sparkling eyes.

"D-Do w-whatever you want!" she said blushing. "Now I guess I should go. See you at practice!" she said getting up.

"See you, Aiko-chan~!" he waved smiling his brightest smile.

~After practice~

Kotaro run towards Aiko and hugged her from behind.

"What the- Kotaro-kun, you're all sweaty!" she said trying to break the hug.

"Accept it, Aiko-chan!" he said hiding his face in the crook of her neck. "This is what happens after one of your trainings."

"G-Get off of me!"

"Bear hug!" Nebuya exclaimed running towards the two of them.

"No no no!" Kotaro and Aiko said but it was too late.

"I wish I could breath..." Kotaro whispered.

"Eikichi, let them go." Seijuro stated wiping away his sweat with his towel.

"Why? I'm having fun!" Nebuya laughed.

"I still want a sister, you know." Seijuro said approaching them.

Nebuya let go and Aiko started to cough.

"Geez, were you trying to kill me?" she asked trying to break free from Kotaro's hug.

"No!" Nebuya chuckled.

"Kotaro-kun, w-what are you doing?" she stuttered blushing.

"I'm protecting you!" he said narrowing his eyes looking at Nebuya. "He's dangerous."

"And you're sweaty! Get off of me!"

"Kotaro." Seijuro called and Kotaro immediately released the hug. "Good."

~The next day, at school~

"Aiko-chan~!" Kotaro waved at her smiling brightly. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Kotaro-kun!" she smiled back closing her locker.

"Listen, since- since we don't have practice today, will you..." he said looking down.

"What?" she asked looking at him. "Is everything ok?"

"W-Will you... oh, damn! I can't do this!" he exclaimed running his left hand through his hair. "Nevermind... See you!" he said waking away.

"See... you..." she waved confused.

"Something's wrong." she thought walking towards her classroom.

~Lunch break~

"Sei, are you going to eat with me?" Aiko asked holding her bento.

"No, sorry, I'm really busy right now..." he said with a sad tone. "Sorry."

"Don't worry!" she said. "See you!"

"Did you see Aiko-chan?" a male voice asked and Aiko turned towards the guy who talked.

"Kotaro-kun! I'm here!" she said.

"Let's go eat together, Aiko-chan!" he said running towards her and eventually raised his bento. "Rooftop?"

"Sure." she said deadpanned.

"School Aiko's back..." Kotaro sweatdropped following her to the rooftop. "This makes things harder."

"Are you ok?" Aiko asked sitting down. "You were kind of weird this morning."

"W-Was I?" he sat beside her.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Well... will you- no, is it ok if I- no. How do I say it?!" he almost screamed grabbing his own hair. "No, let's change the topic, uhm... what's your favorite color?"

"Really, Kotaro? Her favorite color?" he thought mentally facepalming.

"Red. Obviously!" she said without hesitation. "What's yours?"

"Actually I don't have a favorite color..." he thought.

"Guess it!"

"Uhm... Orange?" she asked excited with sparkling eyes.

"If she says it like that..." he thought.

"Uh, yes!" he chuckled.

"WOO! I guessed it at first try!" she said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Oh, man... she's so cute like this!" he thought smiling.

"May I kiss you, Aiko-chan?"

"Uh?" she stopped. "Y-You mean... a kiss on the lips?" he nodded. "Well, I've no experience at all so..."

"Me neither." he stated leaning closer.

Aiko did the same and their lips locked together in harmony. None of them had ever felt something so warm and soft on their lips before. After what looked like eternity to them, they separated and Kotaro stood up.

"WOOO! I'm Aiko-chan's first kiss! Now her lips belong to me!" he screamed. "This is the happiest moment of my life!"

"W-Was this what you wanted to ask me this morning?" she asked blushing.

"Uh?" he stopped. "Actually... no."

"Come on, Kotaro!" he thought. "You just kissed her, you can do it! Oh, geez this is killing me!"

"Will- Will you mind if we walk home together?" he asked clenching his fists looking down.

"There's no going back." he thought.

"S-Sure, I don't mind!" she smiled brightly.

"Really?" he said with sparkling eyes and she nodded. "Oh, man! I'm so happy I could die!" he exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air.

Aiko chuckled trying to hide her blushing cheeks, started to eat and eventually Kotaro did the same.

~After classes~

"What happened here?" a girl asked.

"I don't know." a boy stated.

"There's a paper there!"

"Is this real?"

"Don't touch! It's none of your business!"

"Why are they all gathered here?" Aiko thought tilting her head to the side.

"What are you doing here?" she asked making everyone step aside to let her see what was happening.

"Who drew a chalk outline on the floor in front of my shoe locker?" she thought looking around. "A paper?"

She took the paper from her locker, unfolded it with care and read it.

'Aiko-chan,
I've been dying to ask you to walk home together! I'm so excited! O(≧▽≦)O
See you at the school gate,
Kotaro'

"Kotaro-kun..." she smiled blushing madly. "You hyperactive idiot."

Hello everyone!
Hope you like this chapter :)
Thank you for voting and reading this story [again] and for following me!
Love you all :D
See you next chapter,
Bakashi_Naruse