Walking into the party, y/n immediately saw that there were a lot of businessmen walking around. She looked around and found the whole team scattered everywhere. Sam, Steve and Thor were talking about what looked like some asgardian licor while Tony was talking to some of his friends, probably introducing peter who stood beside him the whole time. Clint, yelena, kate and Wanda sat on some couches talking and Nat was found standing behind the bar talking with bruce.

"Do you wanna get something to drink?" Bucky spoke up beside y/n, making her turn to look at him. "Yes can you get me a Manhattan please?" she requested and he nodded telling her she could go to Wanda and he would come with the drinks.

"Hey Wanda," y/n smiled standing beside her. Seeing y/n, Wanda stood up and hugged her. When they pulled away she still held onto y/n's arms and looked her up and down, "You look so hot!" she complimented smiling brightly and y/n laughed a little. "Thank you Wanda, your dress suits you so perfectly!" she spoke to her friend with a smirk on her face and Wanda thanked her before they sat down.

They talked a bit before Bucky arrived with the drinks. He handed y/n her Manhattan which she thanked him for and sat down beside her, still keeping a comfortable distance.

°

°

°

°

°

"Let's play truth or dare!"  the team heard Sam yell. It was already pretty late. Everyone who wasn't a part of the team was already gone so it was just them left. They all were scattered on the couches around the big coffee table and had at least a few drinks. Y/n was on her 4th drink this evening but still didn't feel much of it. Bucky had around as much as y/n did but due to the super-soldier serum that was running through his veins he could tolerate more alcohol.

Sam started spinning the bottle and it landed on Tony. "Tony, truth or dare?" sam smirked and the billionaire who was clearly drunk slurred his answer, "Dare!", "okay- Uhm show us the most embarrassing photo on your phone." sam
ordered and tony struggled taking out his phone. He searched through his galery for a while while everyone was waiting with excitement. When he found it, he let out a sound of victory and showed the phone around. It was a photo of tony who got stuck in a baby swing on a playground. He looked clearly drunk on the photo so everyone assumed it was when he was younger and out with friends.

Everyone laughed and then it was tony's turn to spin the bottle. He did it and it landed on Steve. "Truth." steve answered immediately and tony groaned, "Ughhh boring, " he groaned and thought of a question, "What's your fetish?" he asked smirking and steve looked confused, "What's a fetish?" he asked and everyone chuckled, "Oh stevie you're so innocent." Nat laughed and they just decided to keep playing.

The game went on and they all were asked a few questions and had a few dares to do. It was Clint's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on bucky. "Truth or dare big guy?" clint asked, bucky thought for a second before he gave his answer, "Dare." he smirked and clint looked around the room before speaking. "I want you to kiss the person you find the most attractive in this room." he challenged him.

Bucky immediately looked over to y/n and placed his hand on her cheek before inching closer to her face. "Is this okay?" he asked and y/n nodded. In a matter of seconds, his lips met hers in a slow and sweet kiss. Y/n would normally prefer women but bucky had something that she couldn't describe. He showed his vulnerability towards her and was so gentel, nothing like other men she had something with.

The kiss didn't last long and when they pulled away they looked at each other for a moment before pulling away completely. Looking around, the room was filled with a lot of raised eyebrows but also with a few glares, like Nat. When y/n noticed Natasha glaring and looked over at her she immediately looked away.