I immediately wake up when I heard my alarm ringing. I checked my phone, and it's already 5:30 in the morning. I stretch my arm, not minding the gun-shot wound I got yesterday. I fixed my bed before taking a shower. After taking a shower, I just change into my comfortable clothes. I do my makeup and hair and after looking at the mirror to check my look; I went to the dining area to have my breakfast. I will go to school alone since David is still resting, but I also have some men around me in case of an emergency. I just eat quickly and drove to school.

I was finding my wallet in my bag when suddenly I bumped into someone. I immediately apologize to the person while helping get the things on the floor.

"I'm really sorry,'' I apologize.

"It's okay, I'm not looking on the way as well,'' he said. I bumped into a guy while finding my wallet.

"This is yours I guess,'' he said, handling my channel wallet to me.

"Thank you,'' I just said.

"David,'' he said without hesitation.

"Isa,'' I just said, not really telling my name.

"It's nice to meet you,'' he said, smiling like he already know me.

I just smile and bid my goodbye. He looks familiar, but I don't know where I saw him. I just ignored that thought and went to my classroom. I was walking in the hallway when I noticed a huge crowd outside the classroom. Most of them are women. I can't easily enter the room because of the amount of people blocking my way. I am already getting annoyed and I just decided to push the people away from me especially those who blocks my way. I was about to pull the person in front of me when someone from my back kicked it.

"Get lost!'' the person behind me said coldly, sending shivers through my spine. Even without looking back, I already know who the person is."Harrizon''

I went to my seat, not looking towards his direction. They are the reason why there's a huge crowd outside. Maybe students wanted to see their faces, but they can't. Perilous Red Python is currently in the same class with me. As usual, they are all wearing mask. I saw Harrizon looking at me. He immediately diverted his gaze when he noticed I was also looking at him. Despite that mask I can still identify him. But if I'm already the one wearing a mask, you can't even notice that it was already me standing in front of you.

I don't have to hide my face if I'm Thyrex since no one really knows me. I can freely roam around, I guess?

I was busy doing my stuff when someone sat next to me. It was the man I had bumped into earlier.

"Can I sit here?'' he asked, and I just nodded my head. He can have the seat since David is not around.

The class started, and I focused all my attention on the professor in front of us. I write all the things she said so that it will be more convenient for me to review for the upcoming exams. Well, I'm a badass, but I also do my best in school. This is what most people said duality. A badass fighter and an achiever.

Classes ended shortly since there is a faculty meeting. All the students already left except me, David and Harrizon who's still busy flirting with our classmate Maddonnia. I just rolled my eyes when they became touchy with each other. When I'm already done fixing my things. I hurriedly left the classroom. I was walking alone when David again walk next to me. I don't know why, but I'm already getting annoyed by his presence. He's acting weird as well, especially during class. He always whispers something to me which I do really hate.

"You going home already?'' he asked when he's already beside me.

"Well, I guess,'' I just simply said.

"Do you have a car?'' He asked again.

"Yes and my driver is already waiting for me.''

"That's great. See you tomorrow then,'' he said but I just keep on walking.

"Keep safe, Empress,'' he said again, but I couldn't hear clearly since I was already far away.

I just went to the parking area and saw someone standing beside my car. I think I'm getting into an argument again. He's no longer wearing a mask and changed his clothes. Maybe he doesn't want me to know that he is Knight but I'm not that dumb like him.

"Who the hell is that man?'' he asked me while looking at me like I have done some heinous crime.

"None of your business,'' I coldly said.

"Don't you remember you are my fiance? What will people say?''

I just smirked while looking at him. "Fiance? Who said that? May I remind you we're not officially engage? And how did you know I was with a man earlier?'' I asked him. He doesn't utter any word. You're so careless Harrizon. I can easily catch you.

"So you're with a man earlier? I was just testing you and you easily confessed,'' he smirked, thinking it was a good alibi.

"Liar,'' I said while smirking.

"If I caught you with a man again, I'll make sure you will pay some price,'' he whispered in my ear. "Be ready to go home, cause I'll make sure that you will not see that man ever again.''

I pushed him and slapped him right away on the face. "Who the hell are you to  threaten me like that!''

"What the fck is wrong with you!'' he angrily said.

"Tell those words to yourself. Who the hell are you to threaten me? Besides, don't act like a possessive boyfriend cause it doesn't suit you. If I want to go out with a man, it's my business, not yours, so fcking back off!'' I angrily said.

"Just fcking do what I said or else...,''

"Or else what, Harizzon?''

"I will bury you six feet below the ground,'' he said, leaving me dumbfounded.