[Chapter Three]

Hinata's Pov:

"Oi, what do you think you're doing to my Chibi-chan."

I looked behind me and saw Oikawa-senpai standing with his arms crossed around his chest while glaring at them. As the three guys looked at him, they started trembling in fear but didn't show it to him, acting tough.

"What are you doing here, Oikawa-san?" The leader of the trio said, trying to act all tough infront of him.

"I want you to get out of here, now." Oikawa-senpai said with a dark tone and glared at them, they immediately left and ran away in fear. We both watch them leave and I turned my look at him.

"Thank you!" I said and smiled at him. He didn't said anything and just ruffles my hair playfully. Suddenly, Kuroo-senpai and the others came and sat beside me while holding their lunch trays and Oikawa-senpai sat in the table too.

"Yo, did those three guys approached Chibi-chan?" Kuroo said and looked at Oikawa-senpai, who turned to look at me and back at Kuroo-senpai.

"Yeah. Did they did something uncomfortable to you?" Oikawa-senpai said with a concerned tone. I shook my head to make him not worry for me anymore and he smiled.

"Good, now always be careful when you see them. Those guys are a bunch of assholes." He said and frowned. I nodded my head in understanding and he ruffles my hair again. I don't know why he kept on doing it but I dont mind though.

We started to chitchat with each other while eating our lunches till the lunch time has ended and we separated each other to attend to school subjects again.

I was with Kuroo-senpai since we got the same next subject and followed him behind because I dont know the way there.

Once we got infront of the school room, he opened the door and same as a while ago, I introduced myself and me and Kuroo-senpai sat beside each other. I noticed the same pudding hair who guided me towards my subject room a while ago sitting beside me. I was between Kuroo-senpai and the pudding hair so I got the chance to thanked him.

"Oh, hello! I'm the student a while ago that asked for your help." I said and smiled at him. He looked back at me and recognized me.

"Oh, Hinata Shoyo, right?" He said and smiled back softly. I nodded my head and seemed to be happy seeing him smile back. I noticed he seemed to be an introvert so tried my best not to get in his personal boundaries.

"Yeah! And I just wanted to thank you for helping me earlier!" I said and bowed my head to him. He seemed to be a little surprised.

"Oh, uhh Kenma Kozume, nice to meet you again, Shoyo." He said and smiled at me. He's cute when he smiles. We started talking to each other a bit before the school subject starts.

Kuroo's Pov:

As me and Chibi-chan sat beside on Kenma, I saw him talking with each other and just watched them with a tint of jealousy in my eyes. I wish I can talk to Chibi-chan too. They started talking about something connected to video games. I seemed to be interested and want to join them but I ended up watching them talk instead.

I became more jealous as Kenma got to talk with Chibi-chan more than me. Suddenly, the school bell rang meaning that the next subject's about to start. They then stopped talking to each other and focused on the subject.

I wanna talk to Chibi-chan too.

---

After the class is done, me and Chibi-chan are about to go to the last class when suddenly Kenma approached us.

"Uhm....Shoyo..." Kenma said while fidgeting his fingers while looking at him. I looked at him and Chibi-chan, trying to know what they're talking about.

"W-would you like to come in my dorm and play video games sometime?" He said and I was dumbfounded. I swear to God, he's trying to take Chibi-chan away from me. Damn you, Kenma. I looked back at Chibi-chan, hoping that he reject the offer.

"Of course! I would love to!" He said and smiled at him. I felt jealous because they're gonna spend time without me, I want to spend time with Chibi-chan too.

(Kuroo bae, you're not the only so get in the line. PLEASE.)

They waved goodbye to each other and we went on our separate ways while Chibi-chan is still behind me.

To be continued...

A/N: sorry if this is a bit short, I dont have time 😭.