[Chapter Two]

Hinata's Pov:

"Okay, here we go." I said and put the key in the keyhole of the door knob and was about to twist it and open the door when someone is behind my back.

"And what do you think you're doing, little one."

I looked behind my back and saw 4 muscular men with a dark and cold aura surrounding them while looking at me. The guy with a black and spiky hair then stared at me for a second before recognizing me.

"Ah see. You're the new transferred student, am i right?" He said and smirked at me. I nodded my head and then their aura started to turn from cold and dark into a friendly one.

"I see, we're looking for you just a minute ago but you're already here." The other guy said, he has a yellowish hair color and a piercing in his tongue.

"Let's go inside first then we'll introduce ourselves. How's that sound?" The guy with a black and spiky hair suggested, we nodded our heads and opened the door and went inside the room. The interior of the room is pretty big also since we're 5 people inside.

I placed my things in the couch of the living room and bowed my head and introduced myself.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo, you can call me Hinata for short." I said and smiled softly.

"I'm Oikawa Toru, this is Atsumu, this is Kuroo, and lastly, this is Terushima." The brunette hair guy said and pointed at them one by one. They seemed to be friendly with me so there's nothing to worry about.

"School's about to start, what's your first subject?" Kuroo-senpai said. I looked at my folder and saw English is my first subject to attend to.

"English." I said and they all looked at each other.

"Ah well, you'll come with Oikawa for today, since his first subject is English too." Kuroo-senpai said and I nodded my head. I then grabbed my bag and followed Oikawa-senpai towards the door.

After we went outside the dorm, we separated each other while i'm still following Oikawa-senpai. Few minutes later, we arrived at the front of the English classroom.

"Are you ready?" Oikawa-senpai said and I nodded my head. He then opened the door and went close to the teacher to whisper something.

"Ah, thank you Mr. Toru, you can seat now." The teacher said and Oikawa-senpai sat on his chair. The teacher then looked at the door that I was in.

"It's alright, you can come out and introduce yourself now." The teacher said with a soft tone and I nodded my head in her and got in front of the class.

"Hello everyone, I'm Hinata Shoyo, you can call me Hinata for short, and I hope to be friends with you all, thank you." I said and smiled brightly at them. I heard some of them murmurs and started to gossip about me but I didn't care otherwise. The teacher then clapped her hands to silence the whole classroom.

"Okay class quiet. And Shoyo, you can sit besides Osamu Miya. Osamu, kindly raise your hand." The teacher said, and the Osamu guy raised his hand and I sat beside him.

Wait, come to think of it, Miya Osamu? maybe he's brothers with Atsumu-senpai, he looks exactly just like him too, but their hair color is different, maybe they're twins.

I then looked at him and greet him as his new seatmate from now on in English subject. He greet me back and the subject started and we grab our Notebooks out to take notes.

---

After the class ended, I follow behind Oikawa-senpai again and he guided me towards my locker cabinet because I'm quite not used to this place yet.

Once we got to our locker rooms, I then grabbed my Computer book because it's my next subject. Sadly, Oikawa-senpai's next subject is Science so we are not in the same class this time.

"You know where is the Computer room, right?" Oikawa-senpai said. I nodded my head he patted my hair which I dont know why he did that. Suddenly, I saw other people staring at us but we didn't care otherwise until the school ring bells, meaning its time for the next subject to start.

I said goodbye to Oikawa-senpai and we separated our ways towards the subject room. I was having a bit difficulty in finding my next subject room so I hurried up a bit but suddenly got bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." I said and bowed my head, then I looked up to see the guy's face, he has a pudding like hair color and his face has no emotion at all. I bowed my head again.

"Oh, no it's okay." He said and he noticed the book I'm holding in my arms before saying something.

"You're going to Computer room too?" He asked and I nodded my head. He is also about to go in the Computer room but we got bumped into each other.

"I see, well..do you want to go there together? You seemed to be new here." He said and I smiled at his kindness. I nodded my head and he guided me towards the Computer room and got inside.

"Ah, you must be the transfer student the whole school was talking about." The teacher said while looking at me, smiling. I nodded my head and the pudding hair guy sat in his seat while I got infront of the whole class and bowed my head.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo, nice to meet you all." I said and smiled at them. Once again, I started hearing some of them gossiping about me but I dont care. I guess it's a normal thing to gossip about someone if he/she is a transferred student so I didn't care about it at all.

The teacher then got everyone's attention and quiet them down.

"Alright, Go seat beside Tsukishima Kei. Tsukishima, kindly raise your hand." The teacher said, then the Tsukishima guy raised his hand and I got there and sat beside him.

He seemed like an unfriendly type of guy but I greet him with a smile. Sadly, he just let out a 'tsk' sound and ignored me, I didn't liked it at all but I just let it slide. The subject then started and we all focused on studying.

---

After the Computer subject, we all gathered in the cafeteria because it's lunch time.

I got my lunch box from my bag and tried to find my roommates but they're nowhere to be seen, so I just sat in the table with no one else sitting there, because it's so much peaceful if I eat alone.

I was about to eat my lunch when a random boys sat beside me, and placed their food in the table.

"Hello there, cutie~" The guy said, he has a devilish smirk in his face while looking at me, it's making me uncomfortable so I ignored him.

"You're that transfer cutie student, am I right?~" The other guy said, he was also smirking devilishly but I tried to ignore it once again.

"Oh, are you not gonna talk?~ dont worry, we dont bite~" The other guy said, they're clearly making me uncomfortable so I ignored them but I was about to eat my food when someone got close beside me and held my waist. I was shocked and angry when he did that and was about to say something when someone interrupted me.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing to my Chibi-chan."

To be continued...